Knights Inn - Belton/Temple
$91
$58
$56
  • Breakfast included
River Forest Inn(Belton)(Great Value!)
$70
$47
$120
$109
$110
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2010

When I read the reviews on here I was shocked. When we visited here, I checked in first. My mom followed about 30 minutes before. Checking out the room, we noticed cracked, peeling paper. The bath tub was nasty. The room was dirty. The lock on our door didnt work. We immediately canceled the rest of our stay. During the night, we could hear every car on the interstate. Being 2 girls, traveling alone, we did NOT feel safe.

Maybe our experience was just a bad one, but we aren't going back.

• Stayed: December 2009
3  Thank kklamb88
Reviewed October 24, 2008

This was a nice hotel that was well lit and clean. You could tell it was an older hotel but it had been remodelled. The beds were above average and for the price I thought it was a good buy. The management was friendly and helpful overall. The reason I stayed here was that they accepted pets and they had nice grounds for walking. The only problem I had was that I was charged for an extra night because I was told I did not cancel my first night's reservation within the 24 hour cancellation period. I had in fact cancelled the night before be apparently it was less than 24 hours. I was not told at the time that I would be charged an extra night nor did I realized that there was a 24 hour cancellation policy as I wasn't told when booking and I did not see it on the web site. I did try to talk to the management about this but it didn't help.
Other than the fact I was charged for a night I didn't stay I found the hotel quite acceptable and I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank animalfriendly
Reviewed May 13, 2008

Formerly the Ramada LImited-Belton. Upon driving up to the property, my sister and I were struck by the clean, open design and the nicely paved parking lot. We walked in and were greeted by the nicest hotel clerk we have ever met, and we travel a lot! They had our reservation correct and the room was ready. As we drove around to the back of the building to our ground floor room, we were impressed by the park they had near the pool near our room. We walked into the room and were greeted by extremely clean floors and a room that was cool even though the air was not turned on yet. We sat down on the bed and decided to unload the car later--the beds were THAT comfortable. The ice and vending machines were well-stocked with popular brands and were low priced, 65 cents for a soda. The room was brisk by the time I got back with the ice, which only took about 5 minutes. We settled in and turned on the large color TV and were immediately immersed in a great movie. We opened our sodas and layed back for a quiet evening. Now, this place is located right off the highway, but you'd never know it because our room was at the back and it was surprisingly quiet all evening. We had only planned on staying one night, but after the rest we got on those comfy mattresses, we booked another night and just visited the oldest department store in Texas and the Bell County Museum. We ate at Sam's right next to the hotel and then slept another peaceful night. The staff was great and so was the breakfast. We even needed to stay until noon on checkout day and they gave us no problem. I would recommend this hotel to any person that needs some time away from the stress of daily life.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank snareisbroken
Reviewed February 4, 2008

WHAT A NICE hotel...clean, and freindly,, and was only 64.00 a night...everyone treated us as if we were family... we will stay here again.. we were in town for a wedding

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled as a couple