“Where are the rooms you show in your pictures on your website, cause we didn't see them”

Knights Inn - Belton/Temple
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Belton
Tampa, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

Dirty rooms, wall paper held by staples, water damage, stained towels, air conditioner unit filthy. Managment is friendly but I don't think they realize these are not conditions to offer people if they want repeat customers especially out of state customers that are depending on the look they are provided with on the web site. I have photo's of the actual rooms UGH!, I'd just like to know do they exist, we didn't see them anywhere.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
5 Thank Mr H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Artesia, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I have had the opportunity to stay here twice and I really enjoyed it. Surrounded by a lovely set of trees, it is very peaceful and quiet. The service was great, and the owners were extremely kind. The room was clean and comfortable. The water pressure is awesome. I wished that we had that kind of water pressure in our shower at home! The complementary breakfast is very nice as well. There is a wide variety as far as food goes, but if you want the best, go for the waffle!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Amber W
Carlsbad, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stay here a couple night in March 2012. Everone was nice and helpful and my room was nice and clean.Bed was comfy.Big trees to sit up under my kids loved to run around my husben love to just relax here. Got a great price and love the breakfest. If i ever make my way back i will be stay with them.I felt very safe staying here.

Room Tip: Room on west side are alot quiter.Up stairs is not the best if u have small kids.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank angel196660761
Seguin, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2011

Wallpaper peeling off the walls, hot water did not work,AC did not work, no remote for TV, could hear traffic ALL NIGHT LONG FROM FWY, Stains on carpet, Booked through Priceline and could not check out because they would not refund money, Hotel would NOT DISCOUNT ANY MONEY. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank annette p

Travelers are raving about these Belton hotels

Darien, IL
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

I was attending a dog show at the nearby Expo grounds with some friends and unfortunately the LaQuinta on the grounds was booked. Knowing the Wyndham reputation and having a points card, along with the nice pictures of the place I thought I booked the next best thing.
My first question to myself is..."why the he!! didn't I bother to check TA first?" I always check here, except this time. The desk clerk who was pleasant, gave us room 113. This room was deplorable, the walls of the tub surround were peeling and flaking into the tub, woodwork filthy, furniture old, horrible. We didn't even bother with a shower, but we did tear the bed apart to check for bugs, thankfully there were none. The refrigerator was unplugged with a multi-plug extension cord sitting on top. The room was musty smelling, everything was dingey and just overall creepy. It was too late to complain and we were too tired to move so we fell alseep as quick as possible and flew out like a flash very early in the morning. Unfortunately I left something behind and when I called them twice to see if it was turned in the phone rang at least 15 times each before someone answered. Sleep in your car if you must, but do not stay here.

Room Tip: Look for another place
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank marchermadness
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2010

This hotel was dirty, service very poor. Front desk ? owner/operator inflexible to check out time. Rude re: temp of lobby, reluctanct to turn on a/c for comfort. It also appears to be long term residence to several characters who might otherwise be considered indigent. Way over-priced for condition of property.
Apparently, there is a description of the property by Wyndham online, and it is laughingly inaccurate. Oh yeah, the internet doesn't work, either.

• Stayed September 2010
3 Thank sfritzerrn
Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2010

When I read the reviews on here I was shocked. When we visited here, I checked in first. My mom followed about 30 minutes before. Checking out the room, we noticed cracked, peeling paper. The bath tub was nasty. The room was dirty. The lock on our door didnt work. We immediately canceled the rest of our stay. During the night, we could hear every car on the interstate. Being 2 girls, traveling alone, we did NOT feel safe.

Maybe our experience was just a bad one, but we aren't going back.

• Stayed December 2009
3 Thank kklamb88
Also consider these accommodations in or near Belton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Belton - Temple South
Residence Inn Temple
Residence Inn Temple
#9 of 24 in Temple
Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton

Been to Knights Inn - Belton/Temple? Share your experiences!