“Perfect lunch with life long friends!”
Review of Bellville Cafe - CLOSED

Bellville Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Description: Rich & Theresa Arocha OwnersBellville Café, a cafe with a rich history and beautiful atmosphere, serving classic comfort food to those who visit us. It is our goal to serve you and exceed your dining expectations. Private Party Room • Free WIFI • To Go Orders • Special Event Catering Breakfast Buffet • Soups • Chicken Fried Steaks • Specialty Sandwiches • Hamburgers • Desserts • Coffee • Milkshakes
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Met for a lunch & a little shopping with life long friends who are traveling. Bellville was a convenient in between spot. Found the Bellville Cafe online & suggested we meet there. Great idea! Food was delicious! We all had something different, soup, sandwich, chicken fried steak, hamburger....and it was all EXCELLENT!

I will definitely drive from my home in Fort Bend County to enjoy a meal there again & to introduce family to this great restaurant. Highly recommend to all!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love this place! It's so delicious! If you go in ask for Matthew he always greats me with a smile and is very fun! I eat hear often and never been disappointed with the food.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Love this place. The staff is friendly and welcoming...the atmosphere is great, and I have not had a meal there I didn't thoroughly enjoy :)

Reviewed February 13, 2013

The restaurant was cute, lots of ambiance, but the food was only ok and the service as slow. They did have a lunch buffet going on, but I prefer to order my food cooked for me. Maybe if I did the buffet I’d have a better opinion. I’ll go there again if I need a lunch while on the square, but won’t go out of my way to go there.

Reviewed August 21, 2011

Although the service was slow and the restaurant was not even full, it's a good little restaurant on the square in Bellville. Cheap price for what you get for lunch.