“Excellent Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: Phone Number (979) 865-8401
Niceville, Florida
“Excellent Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Looked at the reviews while staying in Sealy, Glad we decided to drive the few miles up to Bellville. Service was good, the food was great, my wife is a chef/kitchen manager and we were quite suprised to get this quality of food in a strip mall. The only thing that kept my rating down was the condition of the restrooms, badly in need of new fixtures and paint. I understand when you rent space it can be tough getting repairs but I would have to foot the bill myself were it my restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank The_Chuk

“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I went there today for lunch (Friday) and had fried fish and shrimp. It was excellent! Our waiter was very pleasant with a great attitude. The menu items looked wonderful. We will definately be back!

2 Thank wrbarnett
Houston, Texas, United States
“Awesome food with a side of exceptional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

Being a chef and restaurant owner myself, I look very closely at how the food and service are presented and prepared. The food was phenomenal! Every bite was a taste of heaven. After my meal I had the chance to talk with the chef and ask him for his recipes! The owner, Jesus Medrano, wasn't your ordinary manager. He took the time to sit down and chat with my wife and I and shared his knowledge on wines. He had even let us try some before we chose which to drink. The servers were on point and there was not one time I was left thirsty and without something to drink like in many restaurants. I strongly recommend Yani's Steakhouse to anyone.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Geraldo M
Bellville
“Yani's Steak house & Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Yani's has excellent service and their food is very delicious. I haven't eaten anything here that was bad. We usually eat there 2-3 times a week. The noon buffet is excellent, and it's all you can eat. Friendly service, clean, and great atmosphere. Try their desert's too.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Juliet M
houston
“Visit Bellville if only for Yani's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2012

My ex-bil and I had lunch recently. The lunch buffet was very good with lots of fruit. The broccoli was exceptional. The service was friendly and very attentive. At 11:30 we were the only people in the place. At 12 noon the plve was nearly packed. Yani's is enough justification for the short drive from Houston.

• Visited February 2012