Missy's Tender Touch Reflexology & Massage

Occipital Nerve pain/damage

Reviewed July 3, 2017
maryjherbrig
Bellville, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 13, 2017

Missy Foster is fabulous! Her knowledge and techniques combined with a wonderful personality offer her clients more than just a massage. Missy's winning combination provides healing, soothing, startling results. I personally am a big fan of cupping! It has helped my numerous post surgery body ailments immensely! Cupping is my friend! :-)
I am able to function and move so much better after cupping/massage with Missy. She is dedicated to her profession.

Missypooh323, Owner at Missy's Tender Touch Reflexology & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

I'm so happy you are so pleased with my work!!! I strive to do my best. Thank you for the wonderful review. Your words are so encouraging and inspire me to continue to give constant attention to my work.

Reviewed July 23, 2017

I started seeing Missy when I had a pinched nerve in my back. After countless chiropractic and accupuncture treatments, only Missy was able to give me relief. I now see her once a month! The absolute BEST massage therapist I have ever had!

2  Thank Audrau W

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so pleased you are happy with my services!

Reviewed July 3, 2017

Missy helped me when the doctor couldn't. When I wasn't able to come to her office she came to mine until I was well enough to visit her. I reviewed my visits with my Neurologist and he agreed and approved of Missy's methods.

2  Thank maryjherbrig

Thank you Ms. Mary for the wonderful review. I am so happy you corresponded with your physician and made sure my treatments were comprehensive and approved by your medical doctor; very important when seeking Therapeutic Massage.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

Missy is a complete professional and I was thrilled to find her after moving from large city to a small town. She truly gives one of the best massages you will ever have and is knowledgeable about so many different methods. I have tried at least 3 different types of massages and love them all. She reads your body like no one else and makes adjustments along the way. This is not a cookie cutter massage experience. You will get addicted - I promise.

1  Thank susing213
Missypooh323, Owner at Missy's Tender Touch Reflexology & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

I am so pleased to have read your wonderful review. I strive to do my best for all my dear clients. So happy to have exceeded your expectations. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed October 24, 2016

I have been using Missy's Tender Touch for more than a year now and I must say, she is by far the very best! Professional, kind, knowledgable and patient name only of few of Missy's strongest qualities!

Missypooh323, Owner at Missy's Tender Touch Reflexology & Massage, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2016

I am so pleased to hear about how you enjoy our services. Thank you for the amazing review!