Best Western Plus Waco North
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Delta Inn(Bellmead)
View Hotel
Hampton Inn Waco(Lacy Lakeview)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaylor universitywestern hotelsbest westernswaco northcracker barrelfrontage roadlight sleepertexas shaped wafflesnice roomplace to staybreakfast roomvery clean hotelnight's sleepking suitewould definitely stay here againfree breakfastcomfy bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

It was not easy to find as our GPS did not recognise the address but once there we found the premises were clean and comfortable, The warmth of the welcome and the helpful attitude of the staff at the hotel was in marked contrast to the freezing February weather. This ensured that the mixed clientele of seniors and two bus loads of well behaved school kids all departed happy. Thank you. It would be a good choice for visitors to nearby Baylor University.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Eh.

That's about how this hotel feels; it's clean, which is a huge plus, and it's on a good location off the freeway.

The internet is blocked for any sites the owner deems immoral (I guess), and if you're assuming I mean adult sites you'd be wrong. Any firearms related sites,and many humor sites are blocked for viewing. In other area hotels, the lobby computers are blocked from certain sites but to have to deal with a moral crusader's filter in my room (I was in town for a week on a non-refundable, no-early checkout reservation) was a irksome. Fortunately, a simply TOR browser bypassed the filter and I was able to shop for my next hunting tool without bother (albeit slowly).

The other issue was the reservation; I had to pay $20 more per night to not have a locked in schedule, in my business I'm constantly fluctuating my stay schedule depending on the job, but money is still an option. This is apparently the case with all best western websites, and isn't limited to the Waco -North location.

All in all, it's not a terrible stay. The girls who do the room service do a great job, and it's an easy hop onto the I-35 to go to the jobsite each day. The breakfast is iffy- a few of my crew got sick after eating it- but the coffee is good and they have real half and half.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Kyle H
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Certainly within the top 5 of clean motels we have stayed in during the past 3 years. We were a little concerned about noise based on previous reviews so asked for a room as far from I35 as possible. Our request was responded to nicely and our stay was enjoyable. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ROBERT C
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Awesome staff, and clean rooms, located close to eating places, and freeway access. Good stop to jump off and explore Waco and the surrounding area. Free cookies at check sweet. Lots of varity in what you can eat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Good staff, Clean attractive place, Large rooms. Breakfast was very good, great location. If you travel to Waco or the surrounding area consider this Best Western for your stay. I am a very picky person and I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family