Motel 6 Waco - Bellmead
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Delta Inn(Bellmead)
View Hotel
Hampton Inn Waco(Lacy Lakeview)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were nervous to stay at Motel 6- it was all that Waco had left on Baylor's Homecoming weekend. It was clean and felt safe. The air conditioning worked like a charm and the beds were
basic but comfortable. It was newly remodeled and decorated with a fun, modern flair in lime green and yellows. I would stay here again , especially if all you will do is sleep and clean up for the day.
What I did miss about a more expensive place is having a blow dryer and iron/ironing board. I asked for a blow dryer but they did not have any at the desk. The lobby had a moldy odor to it and so we were glad the smell was not in the room. The staff was polite and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The girl at the front desk acted like I was interrupting her when I checked in. While the room was clean and smelled pleasant, the bed was horrible. It was too hard and uncomfortable. The tv didn't come in clear. I didn't think you should have to go downstairs to get a cup of coffee. I like drinking my coffee in my pajamas. Being charged for internet, wasn't right. For 50 dollars, I will go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2010

This one advertised at 39.95 / night. We were in the room for less than $50, but that's where the good news stopped. Internet service was a non-refundable $2.99 a night, and poor signal included. The water faucet and shower we so choked down that it took a minute and a half to fill a coffeepot (which was not provided), and the shower barely ran. Only two small cakes of soap were provided, and one had to make an effort to even get wet in the shower. The bed was OK, but the room was small and stunk. If you're not too concerned with amenities and want to go extra-frugal, this place is for you. Also, TV channels were very limited, and reception was horrible, all this plus a non-working remote control!

Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2009

No one gets excited about staying at a Motel 6, right? We spent the night here because our budget is tight and I was not expecting much. I was wrong. The staff members were pleasant, cheerful and helpful. The room, although spartan, was clean and nicely arranged. It's a little hard to find -- a block off I-35 -- but that makes it quieter. Overall, I'd say a lot of hotels that charge three times as much could take lessons from this operation!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2007

i stayed one night ast htis motel - it primarily a place to sleep - it was nothing fancy but clean - the rate was only 39.99 plus tax

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled solo