“Good hotel for the price and location”
Review of Delta Inn

and 1 more site!
Delta Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I really had a good time staying at Delta-Inns in Waco, TX. The rooms are clean and service was good. There are snacks available at the front desk which is very convenient esp when traveling with kids and they get hungry. The staff was very friendly and provided everything needed for our stay. My family and I enjoyed our 2 nights stay and would come back again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MD_0981
super8waco1, Manager at Delta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for staying with the super 8 We are glad that the room you stayed in was accomodating for you and that you had a great experience with our hotel! We definitely can't wait to see you on your next trip to Waco!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Have stayed at this motel a few times, and have never had an experience quite as bad as this last visit, and it will be the last. When we got to our room it looked as though maybe housekeeping went home for the day before finishing the room. there were not pillows on the bed, had to walk to the front desk where they gave me 2 pillows, flatter than pancakes. Had to go back and ask for towels, back to the room to find out remote had no batteries. Back to the front desk for them, at this time I also asked for a blanket because there was no way I was going to cover up with that bedspread, I was told they didn't have a blanket. I killed probably 20 roaches in our room that night. The staff was not the slightest bit apologetic or accomodating at all. I will never return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank melisa_w44601
Reviewed September 20, 2012

For a non franchise motel - Delta Inn was a nice hotel to stay at with a reasonable price in a good/safe location. I loved the items available to buy in the lobby - different ice-creams, snacks etc for the kids. With the weather being extremely hot outside, having ice creams available within few feet really was helpful for my kids. I would totally stay at this motel again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Room was too small! Not enough space and bed was small.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
super8waco1, Manager at Delta Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2012

Thank you for staying with the delta inns We are glad that the room you stayed in was accomodating for you and that you had a great experience with our hotel! We definitely can't wait to see you on your next trip to Waco!