“Good cookies”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bellmead
Description: The newest Location of their Bakery along I 35
Description: The newest Location of their Bakery along I 35
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Their cookies are pretty good. We used the $2 coupon found in the visitor pamphlet from the hotel and got a big discount on a dozen of cookies.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I'm not a fan of fruitcakes, so it took a while before we stopped here, but we go right by it when traveling down I-35 south so we eventually gave it a try. So glad we did, and we've been back several times since. The sandwiches are good, although pre-made. My favorite is the chicken salad on house made pecan bread. The cookies and pie slices are fantastic. And the people are absolute treasures.
It's worth a stop, or maybe even a detour.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We arrived there around 8 a.m., shortly after they opened. We were greeted immediately and asked if we wanted coffee (which we needed!). My wife ordered the ham and cheese scone for $1.50 and I ordered the egg and cheese biscuit for $1.75. I was very impressed with the prices. The overall feel of the place is very nice. We enjoyed sitting there while we ate and drank our coffee. Both of the items we ate were delicious. I must say the ham and cheese scone was amazing! Sadly my wife only let me have one bite ;) I will go back again.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We have been customers of the original location in Corsicana for many years, so on a recent road trip through Waco, we were anxious to try this locations. What a disappointment it turned out to be. Our chicken salad sandwiches had been prepared and refrigerated so long before we arrived that the bread fell apart as we tried to eat them. Besides having very little taste, they were much smaller than expected. After that major disappointment, we made another bad decision when we bought a small fruitcake (way over priced and not up to their previous standards) and an assortment of cookies to go. Except for the Russian rock ones, the cookies were lacking the great taste and texture of the same kinds we'd bought many times in Corsicana. Doubt that we will return.

2  Thank Estelle C
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our friend suggested we stop here for lunch. We were pleasantly surprised at the choices available and ended up with the special of the day - a Ceasar Salad and beverage for $4.00. You are not misreading the price it was four bucks for a great, fresh salad and beverage. Of course, I did some shopping for dessert - just to hard to resist. Ended up bringing some back to our friend's home for evening snack and bought some coffee beans as well. Will definitely order some cakes for the upcoming holiday season. Even the shipping prices are reasonable. The place was spotless and staff helpful and friendly.

1  Thank Esther A