“Holiday Inn, Waco Northwest (Belmead)”

Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Every person that assisted us was extremely personable and "Texas" friendly. Even though they were very experienced and highly professional, they treated us in a "fresh" manner, as if it was the first time they had waited on someone!
The place was immaculate, the "happy hour" food and drink fabulous. (Breakfast perfect.)
We'll ALWAYS stay here, every time we travel the San Antonio to Dallas corridor!
Frank and Maggie

Room Tip: This was our first time. Second floor room was perfect....Very clean and well stocked.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank fank a
DanaMcCoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013

Hi Frank and Maggie,
Cant wait to see you at another Managers Reception. Remember we have them every Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-6:30PM. Take care!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest at least one night every month since October 2011 - I have experienced the most wonderful stay each and every time. The General Managers Rashmi Patel and Dana McCoy run a tip top crew and they themselves always greet with such care and passion. One of the sign in clerks, Jordan is always eager to help and get you comfortable as soon as you enter the doors. The waitress at the restaurant Nancy is always very attentive and as nice as can be. I could continue naming more of their staff since each one of them have been so courteous. Thank you to all the Staff at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest. Even though I am there each month for Business you make my stay feel more like a vacation.
Melanie M

Room Tip: All rooms are great but the corner rooms are large and have lots of windows.
1  Thank Melanie M
DanaMcCoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you so much Melanie! I'm so glad to hear that! We want all of our corporate guests to feel like they are relaxing at home or on vacation and not just here for work. See you next time!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was very happy with the location, the beautiful hotel, the dry sauna, hot tub, pool, great work out facilities. We had a mini frig and microwave in the room that was great for keeping food for hungry kids. We were very displeased with an event that was held at the hotel on Saturday evening where we could hear the loud music banging even up on the 3rd floor. We called several times but nothing happened.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
DanaMcCoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

I'm glad that you enjoyed the property, but I was truly sorry to hear that the event in the meeting rooms disturbed your enjoyment. If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to give me a call at 254-799-9997 or email me at dmccoyhiwaco@gmail.com. I hope to see you again and make your next stay excellent!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I was very pleased with this new hotel in every way. The staff went out of there way to make me welcome and inform me on all the hotel had to offer. Waco has many older hotels, so it was nice to find something new and updated.

Room Tip: Upper floors if you dont have children along
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you so much for taking the time to give me some feed back on your stay. I hope to see you again at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had an excellent experience when we stayed here this past Friday night as we attended our Region FCCLA Conference at the Waco Convention Center. This location was perfect! It was only about 4 miles from the convention center, but very close to a Walmart and a variety of restaurants.

We booked 5 double rooms and upon arrival were told that ONE of the rooms was upgraded to a King Suite because they were all out of the double rooms. This was perfect because, as the advisor of this group, I was able to stay in the suite and provide breakfast for my students in my large suite! The staff was very friendly and we had an overall pleasant experience!

Thank you for your great hospitality! I will definitely be booking our rooms here for next year's conference!

1  Thank Jill L

Hi Jill,
It was great having your group stay with us at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest. I look forward to having you guys here next year for the Region FCCLA Conference. Give me a call at 254-799-9997 or email me at dmccoyhiwaco@gmail.com if I can be of service.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

A great place to stay! Only con is the pillows are a little small. Other than that zero complaints and we stayed there for a week. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and refreshing to walk into.

• Stayed: February 2013

Next time your in town, stop by and stay with your Hotel Family. IHG & Holiday Inn & Suites have had a few comments/requests for larger pillows and we care! All Holiday Inn & Suites are changing out their pillows this year. We already have a lot of our rooms changed, so come try them out and let me know what you think! Take Care!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Thank you to the staff at this very friendly and comfortable Holiday Inn! We enjoyed many nice meals in the downstairs restaurant and the Managers Hour was always something to look forward to at the end of a long day! The rooms were clean and the lightning fast free WiFi was easy to connect to. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms clean and spacious, and the fridge and coffee machine in the room were welcomed amenities. The hotel is conveniently located right off the freeway with easy access to nearby grocery and department stores, and ten minutes from the regional airport. Our three week stay couldn't have been more comfortable and enjoyable! Thanks again!

• Stayed: January 2013

Hi Mark102780,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest! We enjoyed getting to know you and having you be a part of the family for those 3 weeks. Hope you stop by again, we have added more specials to Kem's Restaurant and Bar, that you can try during the Managers reception!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellmead
Best Western Plus Waco North
Comfort Suites Waco North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest? Share your experiences!