“Outstanding service in a friendly environment!”

Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Bellmead
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Thank you to the staff at this very friendly and comfortable Holiday Inn! We enjoyed many nice meals in the downstairs restaurant and the Managers Hour was always something to look forward to at the end of a long day! The rooms were clean and the lightning fast free WiFi was easy to connect to. The beds were comfortable, the bathrooms clean and spacious, and the fridge and coffee machine in the room were welcomed amenities. The hotel is conveniently located right off the freeway with easy access to nearby grocery and department stores, and ten minutes from the regional airport. Our three week stay couldn't have been more comfortable and enjoyable! Thanks again!

• Stayed: January 2013
DanaMcCoy, General Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Hi Mark102780,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest! We enjoyed getting to know you and having you be a part of the family for those 3 weeks. Hope you stop by again, we have added more specials to Kem's Restaurant and Bar, that you can try during the Managers reception!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed here two nights for business. It was very quiet and the staff were exceptional to deal with! Hotel was very close to the job site which made it easy and simple and there were many fine restaurants in the general area. Ate breakfast one morning and the service was fast and friendly and the food was very good. I will stay here again should business bring me back. Thanks!!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Hi Dale H,

Hope to see you soon! We just refreshed our breakfast menu, so come by and eat again with us. Even if you don't have time to stay, your always welcome to stop into Kem's Restaurant!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites Northwest Waco last evening and were so well received and treated when we arrived! We could not have had a better place to rest and wake up refreshed. Thanks!!!

Room Tip: It's a must that you become a Prioity Club Member!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

HI Tim,
It was nice meeting you and your wife and I hope you guys come stay with us soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel over the summer when it was incredibly hot in Waco. I was greeted at check-in by pleasant, courteous, professional staff. My stay at this hotel was truly superior. Quiet, comfortable, cleam accommodations and attentive staff throughout my three day, two night stay. Hotel staff made me feel like a valued guest and were attentive without being annoying.
I recently returned to this property while on business in the Waco, TX area, and was very pleasantly rewarded with stellar service again. This hotel remains new and fresh in its appearance, the staff are courteous and professional, and the acoommodations are superior. Without a doubt this is a great place to stay when in Waco or the greater Waco area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you "tmccartyjr" for taking the time to let us know how we did. We love what we do and look forward to meeting new guests and making them part of the Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest Family! See you next time!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I don't think enough people know how great this hotel is, from the minute you walk in to the minute you leave. I personally felt like everyone was there for me, my queen for the day stay.
The girls at the front desk were great, friendly and professional. Even the manager had time to assist me and make me feel so welcome.
The rooms were clean and very nice made me feel like I was at home.
I have never been to Waco before and I felt very welcomed, I received great recommendations on places to go, restaurants and shopping.
This is a beautiful clean wonderful hotel to stay at and I will stay again.
I didn't go to the restaurant on site, I was to excited about seeing the town but it looked great. Wish I had tried it so I could say more.
Housekeeping was friendly and helpful, they seemed to really enjoy working there and it showed. Actually everyone seemed to enjoy working there, that's what makes it work so well. You could show up in a bad mood and it wouldn't last long.
Anyway great place to stay I recommend it for sure and I don't do that ever.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

HI "Charles S"

Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I love what we do because of great guests like you! So thank you for helping us make this a great hotel! Take Care and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Again, A wonderful stay at this facility. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping was friendly and helpful. In particular Jordan D. at the front desk. It seemed that anytime I needed an answer or a recommendation she was there to assist me. Always pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you Mark, for taking the time to give us your feedback and I let Jordan know she was doing a great job. See you next time!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My stay at the Holiday Inn in Waco was truly a pleasure.
Deborah and Debra on the front desk went above and beyond to make my stay wonderful.
(They both not only were professional and efficient, but had wonderful smiles!)
The lobby was very appealing and the rooms were clean and well appointed.
I did not use the restaurant, but I looked in and noticed that it had nice decor.
The room had plenty of outlets and was very pleasant.
I don't like the opaque green glass desktops that many Holiday Inns have on their desks ... many are like that. (Laptop mouse doesn't work....you have to put it on a pad or paper...not a big deal.)
I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you Batesy11 for your comments. We are always trying to find ways to improve the hotels and to make our guests even more comfortable. I had never thought about the glass tops like that and so now I keep mouse pads at the front desk so if a guest needs one we have it. Thanks for helping us make the hotel even better!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellmead
Comfort Suites Waco North
Best Western Plus Waco North
Fairfield Inn & Suites Waco North
Hotel Indigo Waco - Baylor
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Waco South
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco

Been to Holiday Inn & Suites Waco Northwest? Share your experiences!