“I have followed this man from Ming Palace, to Richmond to Bissonnet.”
Review of Daniel Wong's Kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Galveston
“I have followed this man from Ming Palace, to Richmond to Bissonnet.”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I am not sure where Daniel got his start but I have followed his journey for well over twenty years. I was a regular at his location on Richmond and was disappointed when he sold it. It may have been five years later when I was fortunate enough to see a delivery car with his sign on it. I literally followed it to his new location on Bissonnet. It was worth the effort. This gentleman and veteran has continued his fine tradition at a comfortable location. His humour is reflected in the names of some of his entrees like Hermann Park duck and road kill selections but my favorite remains his stuffed chicken with mushroom sauce.. I may only visit every year or two since I live in Galveston but I always make it a special occasion and try to take someone special.

Even though it may be years he still greets me by my first name.

• Visited April 2013

Bellaire, Texas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

The food here is fresh and tasty. The prices are very reasonable and the service is good. I like it but would not go out of my way to eat there. No complants but no excitement either.

• Visited November 2011
Houston
“Healthy and Flavorful Food”
Reviewed January 26, 2012

This is one of our favorite restaurants in the Bellaire/ West U area. Don't let the strange location fool you! The food is consistently great - tasty and healthy. My kids love going there and eating as much as we do. Everything we have tried has been cooked to perfection and well seasoned. I think this is a little hidden gem and am so glad they are still around. My husband recommends the Herman Park Duck and I think the Tofu and Broccoli is perfection. Meals come with brown rice as an option which is always great. We also love the almond cookie dessert with the fortune cookie. YUM!

• Visited January 2012