“Awesome”

SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Beeville
Reviewed August 11, 2014

It was clean, quiet and all staff were pleasant and helpful. the breakfast room was clean and pleasant, Very quiet at night and there was families with small children. For a small town this Inn had all the amenities that one needed.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

davidandvalerie,

Thank you so very much for such a fantastic review. It puts a smile on the entire teams face to hear that we are making our guests happy. We strive to make our hotel as comfortable and as clean as possible. Our guests mean the world to us and we appreciate that you chose to stay with us.

Again, thank you and we will see you next time.

jsexton@kriyahotels.com

There are newer reviews for SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I have stayed at the Texan many times and have always found the motel and staff to be top quality. The location of the site is just right, next to two main highways and just a short distance into Beeville.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Robert W.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoy your stays with us. It's because of guests like you that make us proud to be a part of such a wonderful hotel. We all appreciate your loyalty.

We look forward to seeing you during you next stay.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

When I am close to my work in Karnes City, Texas, I always stay at this hotel. Great price and wonderful accommodations with a good breakfast to start the day. The front desk is always helpful and it seems every time I check-in they are cooking cookies.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Doug H,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I apologize that it has taken me so long to respond. I am pleased to hear that you continue to enjoy your time with us here at the Best Western Texan Inn. We all appreciate you loyalty.

We will see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Very well-appointed accommodations. Truck parking available for semi-tractor trailer. Nice selection of breakfast items. I make sure to stay here whenever I'm in Beeville, Texas on business. Clerk at desk very helpful, suggested place to grab a homemade burger. Thanks, ma'am.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

A10146,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!
We are all very pleased that you enjoy staying with us and appreciate you.

We will see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in. I have stayed at this hotel about 6 weeks in the past 3 months. I wish all hotels that I stayed in were this convenient, clean, nice and friendly, helpful staff.

Doug H.,

As always we appreciate you taking the time to write such a sincere review.

We enjoy having you as a faithful guest.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I always enjoy my stay at this BW in Beeville. Great quiet place, good breakfast in the am and great access to Hwy 59 and 181. I am a 2-time platinum member and most of my points came from staying at this Best Western.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Doug H.,

I would like to thank you for continuing to make Best Western Texan your home away from home. Thank you for such kind words. We all take great pride in this hotel and hearing from our guests always puts a smile on our faces.

See you next time your in town!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

My sisters & I met last weekend for our annual trip to our hometown. We have stayed @ this motel the last several years & will continue to stay there in the future. Very friendly, helpful employees & good location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jody S, General Manager at SureStay Plus Hotel Beeville, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Shirley J.,

Thank you for your kind words and loyalty. I am pleased that you find our Hotel to be welcoming and enjoyable. We take great pride in our Hotel.
Please come back and see us again soon!