“Overall Review”

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Beeville
Longview, TX, United States
“Overall Review”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This is a well run, clean, comfortable and price competitive motel. It is located on a main thoroughfare but off enough to not be bothered with road noise. It is only about 3 blocks from a hospital and is less than 5 minutes from town.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Robert W.,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful and kind review. We as a team work hard everyday to be sure all of our guests feel comfortable by providing a clean and friendly environment. I hope that the next time you are in town you come back to see us! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call of email me.

PHN: 3613-358-9999
EMAIL: jody.bwtexaninn@yahoo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Waco, Texas
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This has to be the best hotel for the value! Very comfortable and excellent breakfast and availability and customer service. Nice décor and nice lobby with fireplace. I have stayed here multiple times and would not stay elsewhere in Beeville.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Robrocket
Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Mr. Robrocket,

I would like to say thank you from the entire Best Western Texan Inn team. We appreciate all your kind compliments. I hope that you continue to be a proud guest of ours!

PHN: 254-563-3573
Sugar Land
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great place and great people.I stayed at this hotel for the past 2 years and I am really pleased to go back at anytime. At times, there are some issues of A/C in particular room not working and to change the room becomes a big deal. I still prefare this place to other competitor around this venue. I enjoyed the government employee discount given to me. I will surely come back to this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Joseph O
Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
JosephO,

On behalf of my entire team I would like to say thank you for such a kind review. We strive daily to ensure that our guests do feel at home while here.
I would also like you to know that I apologize that you may have had some issues in the past with the A/C in your room. I will defiantly look into the issue.

Thank you again for choosing us as your "Home away from home". We enjoy having you!
If you have any further questions or need anything please feel free to call me or send me a email.

General manager
PHN:361-358-9999
Aztec, New Mexico
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Upon entering the motel, I was greeted by a two-story high lobby with various mounted animal heads along the sides. Also, there was overstuffed leather furniture in the lobby, an enormous fireplace in front of me with a "lone star" fire screen, and prominently mounted over the fireplace was the stuffed head of a longhorn steer. Yep, I knew I was in Texas at the Texan Inn!
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful with check in and also later (read below).
Though they do not advertise a "military rate" they promptly gave me one when I showed my military ID card. The room was very spacious, comfortable, clean, and cool (it was over 100 degrees outside the day I was there).
I had one problem while I was at the motel: I locked myself out of my vehicle. Not to worry though, two desk clerks, upon hearing of my problem, did all they could to help. One called a deputy sheriff to come over with a slim jim. Meanwhile the other clerk called a local locksmith to come over and help. I was totally impressed that these clerks in that they did not just hand me a phone number and tell me to call myself, but they placed the calls for me. Extremely gracious folks.
I definitely recommend this motel to any and all travelers.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a truck and/or trailer, ask for a room near where you can park your RV or...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
AztecKid,

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is always nice to read such positive reviews from our guests. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call or email me.

jody.bwtexaninn@yahoo.com
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The hotel is a nice hotel and the staff is friendly. The breakfast is average, a typical full breakfast at a hotel. But be aware of the fact that it has no elevator and if you are on the second floor you have to carry your luggage up the stairs and if yo need ice you have to go down the stairs to ice machine. We had one problem with the toilet being stopped up and had to use the bathrooms near the lobby, The staff was courteous when we reported the problem but did not attend to it as quickly as we would have liked.

Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Daniel V,

First I would like to say thank you for staying with us and complimenting our team and that your overall accommodations were nice.

I would also like to apologize for your frustrations. I realize that not having an elevator can cause some strain on our guests. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have any plans on getting an elevator but may in the future. If you choose to stay with us again please do not hesitate to ask for assistance to get your belongings to your room or you may also call us and request that you be put in a first floor room. The up side to us not having a elevator is that at this time you can get a lower rate if you reserve a second floor room.
I also would like to apologize for the issue that you had with your toilet. The issue should have been taken care of promptly. I have spoken to my team to assure that when issues like this occur they are taken care of right away.

I hope that you will return and give us another chance.
If I can be of any further assistance to you please call or email me.

Jody.bwtexaninn@yahoo.com
Livingston, Texas
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love this hotel! The staff are always friendly and helpful. If you need anything or have a problem they will go out of there way to make sure you are satisfied. The breakfast is always hot and fresh. It's a smaller hotel so it's more homey than the big ones and housekeeping are hilarious!

Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Jennifer O,

I am so pleased that you think so highly of our hotel. We work hard everyday to be sure that our hotel is kept and that our guest are happy. It pleases us all when we get such kind words and really lets us know that we are doing what we set out to do everyday, and that is to make all guests feel like they are welcome and at home.

I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of the team!

Thank you again!

TX
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Very nice hotel. The lobby was very inviting and the staff was friendly. My room was clean and comfortable. The only thing that I thought was a problem was the road noise at night. But that can't be helped. Next time I'll know to ask for a room on the backside of the hotel. Breakfast was good and the dining area was bright and large.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Jody S, General Manager at Texan Inn, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
SDS46,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience while staying at the Best Western Texan Inn. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. My entire team strives everyday to make each and every guest feel comfortable and at home.

Next time you are in town please do not hesitate to contact me or any of my team to help you with anything you need while visiting Beeville.

We look forward to seeing you again!

PHN: 361-358-9999