All reviews definitely stay here again great option in town place to stay yogurt corpus christi debbie charity texas rate lobby cleanliness
Reviewed April 14, 2016 via mobile

It was wonderful!  The room was spacious, comfortable, and lovely!  I was in town for a church conference.  Everyone was gushing about the Yonder!  We all decided we would definitely go "Yonder" again!  Thank you for exceptional service and excellent accommodations!

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
gmbv2015, General Manager at Yonder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2016

We loved having your group here. Y'all are fun! We look forward to your next event and hope it will be here at the Yonder Inn!

Reviewed March 20, 2016 via mobile

Clean, cool, quiet place. Just what you need to sleep and have a great night after a long drive. I reserved through Hotwire and got an economic rate. Worth every penny. Great breakfast, coffee, everything. I'll be back to this place since its a great option.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for giving us a try. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed February 23, 2016

My recent stay was absolutely wonderful. The hotel staff was excellent. The hotel was extremely nice and I will definitely use it again when I am in town. The rooms were nice and spacious. Included microwave and a nice size mini fridge... Great Hotel.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmbv2015, General Manager at Yonder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Beeville.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

I stayed for a couple of months working on a pipeline. I'm and older man, and I have stayed in multiple hotels around the world. I have to say this is one of the nicest places I have stayed, The workers where the friendliest people I have ever met, they made sure I had everything I needed, and was comfortable with my long stay. The room was very spacious and clean, they had free laundry, a gym, heated pool, and a continental breakfast. They worked out a great deal with my rate since I was staying a while. I will be staying again if I ever have to work back around here.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
gmbv2015, General Manager at Yonder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to post. We loved having you and do look forward to seeing you again next time you are out our way. Your room is waiting for you!

Reviewed July 26, 2015 via mobile

My family stayed there last night got a king suite with sleeper soafa. Room was big and clean. Air conditioner worked great!!!! Outdoor pool was clean and well maintained. Breakfast buffet was decent with a wide variety of foods hot and cold. Full service bar and coffe and tea made 24/7. I would definitely stay there again if we came back that way.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
gmbv2015, General Manager at Yonder Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2016

Thank you for your nice comments. We do hope to see you again.