“So so.....”
Review of Esquire Inn

Esquire Inn
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Beeville
Reviewed August 24, 2011

The room I got was for smokers it stunk like well like smoke. The fan was a big plus cuz I got the room kind of late and it helped cool the room down oh I got rm 108 I liked the fact that it has a stove which looked old, the plumbing in the shower stall cloged up, if I had a drain snake I would have fixed it myself. And to my surprise I awoke to a roach crawling on me but it didnt care, but I did kill It with the phone book, but for 50$ wasnt bad.

• Stayed: August 2011
5  Thank jabobslim
There are newer reviews for Esquire Inn

Reviewed April 3, 2007

After a long days drive, we booked a room at the Esquire Motel.Prior to booking the room,my wife looked in the room but not the washroom.We went for dinner and on our return I went to the washroom where I discovered at least 5 cockroaches...one was still alive.The motel would not refund our payment.We booked in to another motel for the night.

Stayed: March 2007
8  Thank melaquemike
Travelers also viewed these Beeville hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville
#8 of 10 in Beeville
Yonder Inn
Yonder Inn
#4 of 10 in Beeville

Been to Esquire Inn? Share your experiences!