“Best in Beeville!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Beeville
“Best in Beeville!”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have recently stayed at the new hotels popping up in Beeville, several times. I have to say this is the best one, when it comes to overall stay! The rooms are very spacious! The staff is so nice, the manager was very helpful and professional. Hot breakfast in the morning was great! Definately stood out among the rest of the hotels in the area.

• Stayed December 2013
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Hello, RobRover333, and Thank You for the excellent review! Every guest should experience the very best from check-in to check-out and we're happy that you did so here, with us. We hope to see you again real soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Land of corn and pigs
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was a very pleasant experience for me and two other fellows who I traveled with. We spent five days here while attending the Texas Mile auto speed event held in Beeville. From the moment we arrived we were treated with extremely friendly staff at all hours. The rooms were really nice, clean, well maintained and comfortable. It was expensive, but we attributed that to the event, all hotels were filled and we didn't have reservations, taking the only two rooms available. The breakfast was better than most I've stayed in when included with the room. The people tending the breakfast room were always tending to the food and keeping the tables and area clean. I'd definitely stay here again if I am ever back this way. They even called me after I left to follow up on a question regarding the bill. The people who work here treated us like we were in a 5-star hotel, thanks for making our visit to Texas an enjoyable one.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank You VerticalTraveler for taking the time to provide us with an excellent review. We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with your stay. We take pride in our property and will continue to provide the very best guest experience. Thank you again for noticing our attention to detail. We hope to see you again real soon.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My mom and I stayed at this location, while in town for a funeral. The staff, Rene and Adolph were very welcoming, and very helpful. Offered us a opinions on local restaurants.Both went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable, and had what we needed.

Room Tip: I was traveling with pets. I requested a 1st floor room, which I received. However in the future I w...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Classy hotel in a small town. Stopped by on my way to Mexico recently. Good value for a mid range priced hotel. Very quiet ambiance, had a restful sleep and enjoyed a hot breakfast before hitting the road again.

Room Tip: Definitely on my list for a revisit.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
BeevillesTopHotel, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Dear hungama70,

Thank you so much for taking your time and consideration in leaving us this great review. We love serving all the different type of travelers that come through. We are pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable. The hotel strives to be the leading lodging choice in the area. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Happy Travels,

René Thakor
Front Desk Manager
Olive Branch, Mississippi
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I were here on business and chose this Hotel from the pictures on Tripadvisor. We stayed four nights and had no problems. I did notice most the remarks were six months and older so I thought we'd give HIE our business. We're glad we did. We'll be back and will stay here on our next business trip. My wife loved the waffles.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
BeevillesTopHotel, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thank You so much for taking the time to write about our hotel, we work very hard to make sure all of our guest have a wonderful experience, I will be sharing your comments with our staff!!

Uvalde
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our complain is not against the staff. They were wonderful. It is against the well known Co. I thought it was very dirty and not kepted up like Best Western. A lot of dirty oil workers,dirt on the floor and the place smelled like a chiminey. To top it of the beds are to HIGH. For $190.97 for one night we should have stayed at the park.

Room Tip: Do not pick Hoilday Inn Express
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Beeville, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Jesus F,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am very pleased that you have mentioned how wonderful our staff was during your stay. Most importantly, I would like to apologize for the overall dissatisfaction you had experienced. Rest assured that I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Your patronage and support to the hotel is very important to us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare
Rogersville, Missouri, United States
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Had a nice hotel, big room and the staff was nice, but too pricey for the area. Unfortunately, the check in clerk and management know this and state that to those that ask. Bed was comfortable. Has a small workout room, but ok. Pool and Spa is located outdoors. Hotel was full due to oil riggers. Decent Holiday Inn Express breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business