“Great value but construction a distraction” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
“Great value but construction a distraction”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. They really do try hard to make you feel welcome. Not here to critique state of Texas, however, construction around the area makes this an obstacle course to get to the hotel and surrounding attractions.

Hotel lobby and rooms seem little outdated but still very clean. As a purely value proposition room rate is reasonable. The construction around the area is a deal-breaker for me. Will consider hitel again in the future once construction is done.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Janet F, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you experienced excellent customer service. We agree the construction has taken a toll on this area but we have seen progress and are very happy the new Central Drive exit is now open from 183Westbound that takes you right to our front door. Our hotel will be undergoing new renovations as well so our hopes our when you come back to Bedford you will experience the same great service, new product and no construction!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

From our initial contact to make a reservation until our departure we were extremely pleased with the pleasant and efficient staff. The rooms were clean. The breakfast was good and kitchen staff accommodating. It was near the airport and an easy location to get around. Would definitely return to this location in the future.

Room Tip: If you like to use the pool, get a room facing it.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed here recently , it is actually a breeze to get here. Not sure what everyone is seeing. It was so easy to get here from DFW.
I called the property as the reviews made me concerned. This was not necessary but I wonderful lady started to guide me via phone, and I had to cut her off, sadly, because she was so pleasant and it was so easy to find. Not sure of the construction concerns as apparently other guests may not have visited LA or NY or and of the 10 largest cities ( which Dallas is ).
I was greeted at my car by a member of management who grabbed my 3 bags out of my trunk as soon as I popped the hatch. Check-in was instant, rooms were spotless ( and Im ultra picky and scope out all the possible places where dirt will be. )
Trip to Cowboy's ( AT&T ) took a whole 10 minutes WITH traffic.
Restaurants everywhere this should be 4 star solid.. Its not the Ritz in Dallas but the extremely favorable prices make that impossible.
Six Flags, Cowboy Stadium, Ranger's ballpark, FTW Stockyards and Rodeo, DFW Airport...most 4 songs away on my iphone..
I would STRONGLY Recommend. A big Giant thanku to Courtyard / Bedford from Sydney in Southern California :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pearland, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013

If you take away the fact that the whole area there around the hotel is under construction then it would be better. I'm not here to review the great State of Texas though.... The hotel seems a bit outdated to me. The room I stayed in was nice enough and roomy enough but the lobby area is a flashback to the 1980's (in my opinion). I will stay here again and in fact have a king suite room booked for next week. I travel to this area on business and it's convenient to where I need to be.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
West Chester, Ohio, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

Construction on the Airport Freeway, 183, makes this hotel a little difficult to find, and makes the entrance roads hard to navigate. Maybe that's why the rate is only $99 per night. The basics of the lobby and room seem to be fairly newly remodeled. The desk and housekeeping staff were very friendly and welcoming. A few strange things were going on though. The work out room and the business area experienced some kind of water damage both days of my visit. Fans were running constantly. A used towel from the previous occupier of my room was left behind in the bathroom. Yuck! In spite of that, for the price and location, I'd give this hotel another shot.

Room Tip: Interior rooms open to a porch with chairs and with a view of the pool. Pool is surrounded by an ir...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Anita A, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We did have a small leak in our pool equipment room that went into the hallway. With the building made of cinder blocks it takes several days to remove the moisture from it. So we had fans going until it is completely dry and then we can put the base boards back up and remove the fans. The construction that is throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth area has been bothersome and they have inform us that they should be completed with the central exit by the end of this year. Additionally, I will be discussing your room issues with the housekeeping Supervisor and Housekeeper. That is not our standard and I appreciate you letting me know. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Anita Ashe-Michini
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

We came down for a baseball World Series and had made reservations at a different hotel which turned out to be the worst hotel we had ever stayed in. We checked out of that hotel and moved over to the Courtyard. Where they got us all rooms, comped our breakfast buffets. Made us feel at home and took real good care of us. The place was clean and very nice. Would recommend this hotel to everyone. Thank you Elvis and his staff for making our stay very comfortable.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments, We truely enjoyed having your group at our hotel. Hopefully when you return you will chose our hotel again.

Anita
Oak Park, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

When mapping out where to be relative to all the visits I had to make, this Courtyard was in great position. It was close enough to the airport, and great to make connections both downtown Dallas and abroad. The place is super clean, service is excellent. I was looking for a cell phone car charger, the two front office personnel thought I meant regular phone charger, and both offered their personal chargers for the day - just to be sure I was accommodated. WOW!

BONUS - there was a little "surprise gift" awaiting me at the desk. They allowed me to pick a special gift and man was I SURPRISED. Marriott is always doing cool stuff.

The only downside is if you're visiting in the summer 2013 season (I was here June 2013), there is a ton of construction going on 183, which is where they're near. Your GPS will have you attempt to get off at a ramp that's closed. I'd just call the hotel ahead of time for what ramp to get off of, then take the access road to get there. OH - all the hotels have a BLUE SIGN that states the business and that it's the entrance - keep your eyes open for that.

Great stay - great value - worth the trip!

Room Tip: Stay at Marriott hotels, join their rewards program, and keep yourself at the silver or above level...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
SHAMEIKA O, Property Sales Coordinator at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for your kind words. And we are extremely happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. The next time you are in town, we hope you consider Bedford Courtyard as your hotel choice.

Sincerly,
Shameika
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst

Been to Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford? Share your experiences!