“Good for business travel”

Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Overall it was a pleasant stay with everything I needed to get business done. Nice clean room; good size. Location was great since I didn't rent a car. I was with other staff from my company, so we had a service that drove us. Comfortable beds meant a good night's sleep. Not crowded, it was quiet and just right for a big hotel close to the airport.

Room Tip: Go to Pappadeaux which is in the area. It's a great seafood place.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Anita A, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and time at Pappadeaux's. We hope you will return to us next time you are in Bedford.

There are newer reviews for Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The hotel was very good with nice large rooms with sofas. The construction on the Airport Fwy made it difficult to get to the motel, but the close proximity to Pappadeaux's restaurant more than made up for the the construction woes. The property was clean and well-maintained. The elevator (only one) is in the far northwest corner of large hotel and would have been a problem, but the deskclerk did a good job to telling us to drive to the far end of the bldg and drop off our luggage before parking-- minor inconvenience! Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments, construction has been an adventure for all business's along the freeway. We are hoping all construction will be completed soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

I left this property feeling well-served. Great staff, comfortable bed. The hotel is huge, but it never seemed crowded. Breakfast was maybe below-average, but with the rate I got, I cannot complain. Be warned, however, about the freeway construction in front of the hotel. I never heard any noise, but simply getting to the hotel every day was a challenge. I felt like I was at war with my GPS. Keep your eyes open and you'll find it--eventually.

• Stayed: February 2013

Thank you for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will speak with the manager over the Restaurant to see what we can do to see if we can better meet the needs of our guest during breakfast.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

seriously best beds in the entire world. very quiet hotel, staff and guests dont bother you. lots of parking close to your room, all rooms have balconies or sliding doors. no room service, but good restaurants and bars nearby.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jcivitello
cheri f, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for your comments- I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and your feedback is most appreciated.
See you soon
Sincerely
Anita Ashe-Michini

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Simply because the location was so close to the hospital where my brother was ill. And I am going back next week.

Depending on who was on duty at the front desk made a huge difference in what you were told regarding shuttle service and times, and telephone numbers for taxis, what was and was not included, etc.

Place was clean, no complaints. Beds very comfortable.

I chose not to rent a car since Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Hurst-Euless-Bedford (HEB) was right across the street (not able to walk because of highways and construction) and I was told the complimentary shuttle ran until 10:00 pm each night. My main purpose for my stay was to visit my brother in the hospital.

Imagine my surprise when I called the hotel from the hospital to be picked up, and was told by the person then answering the phone that the shuttle was only for the airline crews staying at the hotel! Not wanting to argue, I asked for the number of a taxi. Well, I called the taxi, waited for nearly an hour and got screamed at by the driver who was very upset that he had been dispatched from Arlington for such a short ride. Well, that is life. I learned quickly to make all of my arrangements for shuttle service and to "tag along" with the airline crews for the early run for the airport when someone knowledgeable was at the front desk.

All I can say is make sure the person at the front desk knows what they are doing or insist on speaking to someone who does!

One of the ladies was a complete delight, which is the only reason I am staying there again next week.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jane D
cheri f, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. I have shared your comments with my staff so that we will all be on the same page with the shuttle requests. We try to accommodate our guests with shuttle trips around the hotel, and should have been able to pick you up from the hospital. I apologize that we were not able to take care of you. Unless we were on a trip with our contract airline crews or another guest, we should have been able to take care of you. I am glad that the rooms were clean and that some of our associates were memorable. We have some details to work on and we appreciate you bringing them to our attention.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Nice place with terrific employees. Room was spotless and internet fast. I look forward to returning in June

Room Tip: Courtyard rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
cheriflores, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2012

Thanking your for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed at the Bedford Courtyard by Marriott 4/28/12 after getting it on a 3* $55 Priceline bid. I was a little apprehensive since it is an older property right on the Airport Freeway (which is in the midst of major construction). We were pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was helpful (provided a king room, no problem) and cheerful. The room was clean and roomy with an in-room fridge. The bathroom was a little dated but clean and the shower was tall and water pressure was good. I was amazed at how dark the room stayed in the morning and that we didn't hear much highway noise. Not our preferred Hyatt Suites for a bid in this area but we were quite content and will be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
cheri f, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do hope that you choose us on your next visit to the Bedford area. Thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst

Been to Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford? Share your experiences!