“Service was super”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Howell, Michigan
“Service was super”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

My customers loved the food and service was excellent. Beer was Ice Cold!!!

Visited May 2012

Bedford, Texas
“Food great! Smoking bad :(”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Their food is consistantly served fresh, hot and yummy! Since very few restaurants accomodate smokers anymore I guess they all come here to puff away. Sadly, the smoke from the bar overwhelms the restaurant ruining what would be a top notch dining experience. The management of this location obviously favors smokers rights so if you can't deal with that you may want to try other great steakhouses in the area.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank frequentflyer76021
Hurst, Texas
“You won't be disappointed.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great food. Try the country fried sirloin with loaded mash potatoes. They give you peanuts at the table and while you wait. Just throw the shells on the floor.

• Visited April 2012
Euless, Texas
“I'm Gonna DO IT AGAIN at this Texas Roadhouse!”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

A truly outstanding restaurant and TEXAS ROADHOUSE in general! Service was "Top O' the Line", the Food was "Grand", the Beers were "Cold, Wet & Plentiful!" Well we only had one, we we're on motorcycle, lol, but the place was packed and everyone around us seemed to be having a good time as well.
I DO wish the bar area had been bigger. Actually I think i wish i had just gotten there before everyone else. There was plenty of staff on hand to assist anyone with their needs.
The restaurant was clean and has an enjoyable atmosphere. It's not a quiet, romantic place. its a FUN Filled, Family type restaurant with a bar area. The tone level was a medium roar which means you coud having a great time but you could still hear yourself and the conversation going on at your own table,hahaha.
I was very pleased and I WILL be DOING IT AGAIN at this TEXAS ROADHOUSE! Check it out! You'll love it!
4 star rating is as high as I give because it gives the BEST PLACES a continued place to strive for. So take it from me, this is a BEST PLACE!

• Visited March 2012
Bedford, Texas
“Most excellent!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012 via mobile

Close to our home. I wish I could make steaks as good as this. Very loud though. They pack them in on Wednesday night special.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!