“All Around Good Value”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Grapevine, Texas
“All Around Good Value”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

The food and service are very good. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for authentic Thai food.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Fat_Boy_lim

Fort Worth, Texas
“Very good Thai food”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I got the pad Thai and Thai rice soup. Very good! This is one of my wife's favorite places to eat.

Dallas, Texas, United States
“This is our new neighborhood Thai restaurant- and for good reason.”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

We've discovered Thai Jasmine only recently, and we just finished our second dinner there last night. Wonderful on both visits. We're fortunate to be able to dine out, and eat anywhere we like, and DFW is a haven for options, but there's always been one element missing: good Thai cooking. We were big fans of Thai Tango in Flower Mound for years, but that's too far for when the urge hits. This place is the perfect substitute, with better prices and far better attention to the meal. Sure, the decor is casual, the layout a little unusual, but it's absolutely pristine. And I can say that I've never had the owner/chef come out and ask me how I want my meal prepared. I spend money to eat food I can't make at home, and if I want atmosphere I go to the French Room. But for the best brown noodles, whole snapper, and basil fried rice outside of Vancouver, this is it! It's close enough for quick carry out whenever we get the urge. Thanks for being there!

• Visited January 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Love it - Esp. the BYOB!!!!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

Very nice intimate place! The food is very good and they pay special attention to kids. The owner, Mai, is very attentive to our needs and helps you with whatever questions you have on the menu. Items to try that are very yummy: fried rice, Pad Kee Mow, Spicy Basil rice dish.

We ALWAYS bring a bottle of wine when we go.!!! :)

• Visited December 2011
Fort Worth
“mediocre at best”
Reviewed September 11, 2009

We had the pad thai and basil leaves with beef. Also egg rolls as an appetizer. It didn't taste that great. Not impressed with the food or the service. They only has 2 people working & were working very hard but should have another person there on a Friday night. We sure wanted to like it, we loved Thai food in Seattle. We don't see any reason to go back.

hbraden3, Owner at Thai Jasmine Restaurant, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Please accept our apology for your first impression of Thai Jasmine. The date of review was quite some time ago and I'm aware of issues that existed at that time. Most of the details you mentioned were addressed years ago and many major improvements have been made over the last couple of months. It would be so wonderful if you would give us a second chance to deliver you a better experience and great Thai food.