“Absolutely Amazing”

Cuisines: Chinese
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Your food is prepared as it should be, in a very hot wok. I suggest pickup instead of delivery it is a great sight to show the kids and family. The woks are on top of large fires and water continuously falls down the wall. The food is out of this world, does not matter what you try it will be some of the best you have ever had from the lo mein, to the fried rice, to the orange chicken.

• Visited August 2011

“Great Chinese Take-Out!”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

The atmosphere is blah - you walk into an open kitchen, with a counter where you order your food and about 6 chairs where you sit waiting for your food.
They have a great variety of food - this time I got the whopping styrofoam to-go box over flowing with chicken fried rice and an eggroll for $3.50 - heck yea! $3.50!! The chicken tastes like dark meat - I like and everything in it tastes wonderful and fresh. Eggroll-Eh, I've had better.
Fried crab rangoons are delicious as well!!!
Thanks to the fabulous price, I'll be going here often!

HEB
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best take out food in HEB area!”
Reviewed January 19, 2011

My family and I love this place. Our friends do too. We order about once a week or more. Everything is cooked fresh, and made just the way you want it. They offer lunch specials starting at $4+ and a few dinner specials at $6. They are always friendly. The food is wonderful, and the best Chinese food in this area that I have found. I've tried about every place in the Irving, Euless, Bedford, and Hurst area. This is the best. The inside is not much to look at but my kids do enjoy watching the chefs prepare your meals in the giant woks.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank greatbigmerc
Grapevine, TX
“Best take-out chinese, bar-none!”
Reviewed April 8, 2010

My husband and I have ordered food from Fresh Wok for the past year since we moved to the area, ordered maybe 6 times, and only once did they get the order wrong. We did have to drive back over there (we are about 2 miles outside of the delivery zone) to get the correct order, but we also got several free eggrolls out of it and some of their homemade sweet and sour sauce. Yum! The food is always fresh, hot, and fairly high quality (especially for take out chinese, which is normally questionable quality meat) with HUGE poritons and LOW prices!

1 Thank nightingale7703
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always fresh, always good, VERY reasonable. I definatley recommend this for take-out or delivery.”
Reviewed August 30, 2008