“Cowboy Burger”

Ranked #41 of 112 Restaurants in Bedford
Bedford, Texas
“Cowboy Burger”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

If you like Jalapeno burgers, this one is a "must try". Instead of just adding sliced jalapeno's to the top, which sometimes are a little too much, the jalapeno is cooked into the meat. This keeps it from being too spicy, and mixes the flavor across the burger. Thick patty, cooked properly to taste, and fresh veggies inside the bun. Juicy, but not so much so that the bun turns to mush when you try to eat it. Comes with a side, and you might consider the bacon-wrapped corn instead of fries.

Service was prompt and friendly. Food came out hot and fairly quickly. They have a decent bar. Dress is casual. This is a comfortable place to grab a bite and talk with friends.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Friend_of_IEEE

Texas
“Good Food Close and to Home”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Ate here on a Saturday afternoon with my wife and her brother. We started with chips and salsa. The chips were freshly fried and the salsa had a base other than the traditional red tomato base most places serve around here. The salsa wasn't my "cup of tea", as I prefer the red variety, but my wife and brother-in-law loved it. All three of us had a burger and frys. I was a bit concerned that they only prepared the burger only one way, and I seem to remember it being with bacon and peppers, but my concerns were put away after the first bite. The burger was delicious. The place is pretty laid back and the service a bit slow , but all in all, it is a pretty decent place to eat.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Jerry A
Bedford, Texas
“I Like this Place”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

my wife n I really looked forward to this place due to the recent reviews .. I had the Trio Sliders ( pulled pork, shaved beef and Chicken sliders) and the wife chicken salad sandwich .. the place is small and packed with large screens and out door seating .. a sports bar scene that allows conversation at the tables, no the pumping volume of sound .. the food was good, a bit cold were the sliders and the chicken sandwich had odd seasoning .. but it all was good, not great but good.. the menu's small selection covered everything from appetizers to steaks .. the large beers were small but cold .. this place has lots going for it and we will be back again to try it again .. and if I were needing a place to sit back and have drinks with friends and be able to have a conversation, this would be a great place ..

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank margo812
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided on a whim to try this place out, and boy am I glad we did! I got the shaved ribeye sandwich, and it was amazing, but oh my gosh, the macaroni and cheese was to die for! Best I've ever had. The grilled asparagus was very yummy as well. My husband got the cowboy burger, which he thought was pretty good, and super-delicious homemade tasting fries. I'm going back very soon for more macaroni and cheese! Give this place a try, because I love it and want it to stick around!

2 Thank Kristina H
“Great food, cozy atmosphere!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

I don't usually like sports bars or their food but am very glad we stopped in here. The menu has a good variety of entrees. I had a burger which was excellent. Very fresh ingredients, handcut fries were very good also. Others had the meatloaf and the sliders and all gave it a thumbs up. Beer was good and cold also. We will definitely be back. Cute bar, lots of TVs but not loud at all!

1 Thank Shwallach