“Best Chicken Fried Steak in the Country!”

Texas Village Grill
Ranked #47 of 112 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: We offer Texas favorites including Chicken Fried Steak, Burgers, and Sandwiches. Family owned and everything is made from scratch!
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Best Chicken Fried Steak in the Country!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I consider myself a connoisseur of chicken fried steak. I've had them all over the country, coast to coast. I have to say that this is hands down the absolute best CFS I have ever had. It is tender with just the right amount of breading and seasoned to perfection. They have real gravy too! I don't know the last time I had real gravy at any restaurant just like my grandmother would make. The mashed potatoes are perfection as well. What a great place with a friendly family running it. They take pride in their restaurant, and it tells. Thank you Texas Village Grill!

• Visited January 2014

Bedford, Texas
“Very good chicken fried stead!”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Had lunch at Texas Village Grill during a weekday. The restaurant had a few tables occupied, but not very busy. The chicken fried steak sandwich was probably the best I have ever had. It tasted fresh - made from scratch - not frozen/fried. I ordered the mashed potatoes - a little drier than i prefer - but still good. The restaurant is nothing fancy - but it clean, freshly painted, etc. The service was friendly and prompt. I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Chevis13
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent food - good prices”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Definitely give this place a try! The food is wonderful, the service friendly and quick and prices very reasonable.

Visited November 2013