“Good potential”

Cafe Sicilia
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best Italian food in Texas! Great New York style Pizzas, Pastas, Seafood, Chicken and Veal Entrees.
Reviewed December 30, 2010

Used to be VERY good. Been going here since previous owners. New/current owners are very nice and always remember us when we stop by. Sadly, it's been a while. We just has so many service issues with the servers. Things like long to to get drink refills, pretty much forgetting to check back after food is dropped off, having to hunt down someone to get a dessert or for a check. We hope they work past this as we really do like the location and the owners and the food.

Reviewed October 21, 2010

we tried cafe sicilia for dinner with my husband and picky-eating child. ordered 3 basic noodle dishes. took over half an hour for the food to arrive. way too long for a basic pasta dish. rolls were hard and overly crunchy. my fettucine was so overly cooked it was mushy. and they messed up my son's meal so it had to be sent back.

Reviewed October 31, 2009

This is the best Itaian food i've ever had and very reasonable. The Owners, Karin and Nicco make you feel right at home...
Try it and see for yourself! Enjoy!!!

1  Thank bkra2513
Reviewed July 14, 2008

Cafe Sicilia is an absolute treasure! Every entree and appetizer I have tried has been delicious. Karin the owner is very delightful and greets every guest with a very personal touch. The pink sauce is the best! The fried calamari appetizer is the best calamari I have had anywhere in the world. I go there as often as three times per week. I think I have gained about 5 pounds eating all of this pasta! The prices are very reasonable as well. You can't beat $5.25 for soup or salad, bread, an entree that you may take some of home with you, and a drink. Even their most expensive entree the Zuppa di Pesce at $12.95 is a great value for the money! Definitely give Cafe Sicilia a try and share this hidden jewel with all of your friends and family! You won’t be disappointed.

2  Thank travel_guy_tx
Reviewed April 14, 2008

Excellent does not mean expensive dining. Cafe Sicilia is a simple, family owned restaurant, where the food is great and the service is always given with a smile.

Bring your own wine.

And be prepared to wait a bit, as this place is popular with the neighborhood!

2  Thank RussianRiverWineGuy