“Great service.”

Cafe Sicilia
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The best Italian food in Texas! Great New York style Pizzas, Pastas, Seafood, Chicken and Veal Entrees.
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been going to Cafe Sicilia since before they moved to this location and through the changes in management/owners. Sure, its not a 5 star Italian bistro, but you know what you are going to get and what you get is consistent.

The real draw is the device we get there. And not just us, but we see many people come in that are greeted and treated like family before they even sit down. It's the service that matters more than anything, and this place has it.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

They have a fantastic lunch special's menu. But dinner is always the best there. Excellent menu and often very tasty items that are not on the menu. It's BYOB so bring your own bottle of your favorite wine. They will uncork it and provide glasses. For lunch, I usually get the strombolli which is awesome and not filled with grease. For dinner, the Chicken Marsala is awesome! The former owner was a hands on owner and always worked hard to interact with her guests to learn what they wanted. The new owner is none less interactive and even knows your name when you come in!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The food was good and portions just right for lunch, but nothing particularly special in this "hole in the wall" Italian eatery... much like many other little "pizza & pasta" restaurants that proliferate in the DFW area. Prices were quite reasonable and the service was very good. This was my first visit to Cafe Sicilia, but my lunch companions are regulars here... and we'll probably be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Nice atmosphere and servers. Pasta dishes light and flavorful. BYOB, so price is reasonable. Will return

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I’ve been going to this small, cozy Italian restaurant since I moved here several years ago. They have the chains beat in terms of quality and atmosphere. What I love most about the food here are the sauces. Their tomato sauces are not overly sweet and have a good amount of garlic to them. I have had their chicken cacciatore several times and have loved it, but the last time I had it, there was little chicken and way too many mushrooms. On my most recent visit, I’ve discovered what I think will become my new favorite there: their rigatoni arrabiata. It’s rigatoni with sautéed peppers and onions in a marinara sauce that has been spiced with chili peppers and garlic. You can specify what level of heat you’d like. I got a medium level of heat to be safe. It did have a kick to it, but I could probably handle it hot. Even at medium, it was very flavorful. Don’t bother with their tossed salad unless you are really fond of iceberg lettuce. There’s not much more in it than that. Their portion sizes are large, so I rarely have room for dessert. When I do, I get the spumoni. I haven’t seen it much since I left the Northeast in my teens, and I’m always happy when I see it on a dessert menu. Theirs is served with a crust, like an ice cream pie. Service is quick, without making you feel rushed. The place is decorated to give the feel of being in a small outdoor garden, with trellises and grape vines. It gives the place a very peaceful feel. It’s an excellent place to go for a quiet dinner for two, or with a small group of family or friends.