“Some of the Best Pho in the Mid-Cities”

Pho V Noodle House & Sushi
Ranked #12 of 124 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We never ate at their former location in Bedford but had heard good things about it over the years. Based on a recommendation by some friends, last evening my wife and I ate at this noodle house, without checking TripAdvisor, and had a very pleasant experience. In-fact, based on some of the very negative reviews listed here we might not have gone but based on the title of my review you can see our results were very positive. We started with the shrimp spring rolls with peanut sauce and they were fresh, tender and delightful. For our main course my wife had the vegetable Pho (phonetically it's Fah not Fo) and I had the Beef Deluxe Pho and both were aromatic and a taste sensation. Johnny was our server and he did a great job, despite things being pretty busy. Folks, the Asian tradition is not about fast service -- it never has been -- the emphasis is always on the food delivered to your table. That said, we look forward to coming back and exploring other dishes on their menu and their sushi.

1  Thank Bruce W

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I ate there 3 times,thinking third time would be better cause maybe the chef is in better mood and would do better cooking, but I gave up. The pho soup is VERY GREASY OILY from the animal fats they boiled in soups,sign for heart attack.... Noodle inside Spring Roll is hard! not soft,don't want to go any further cause I'm really not a person that complains a lot. If you drive to Arlington,from Bedford on highway pass SixFlags exit on Pioneer Parkway it's only 15 min. away all the VIETNAMESE restaurants there in Arlington is very AUTHENTIC and CHEAP because there's just many Restaurant there so its competition for that reason PRICE is cheaper for GREAT AUTHENTIC TASTE!!!! I promise you won't regret it. Not many people living in Bedford knows that. :-). :-) :-)

Reviewed April 17, 2014

Was a huge fan before they moved, due to the construction on 183. We were very excited about the new opening, after waiting a very long time. Went twice. Had horrible experiences both times, in the non-busy 2-3pm afternoon time. Waited so long for service (I was one of two tables) the second time, I spoke to the manager, who gave nothing but excuses. There were about 7 teenage wait staff standing around, talking, getting sodas, goofing off...whatever. He just said he was *working* with them. You either do your job, or you don't. What a poor excuse for a manger. They lost a 5yr customer when they lost our family. My daughter went on a separate occasion and had awful service, too. The food has also gotten very bland, cheaply made, and tasteless. So sad. Our fav Pho place has now bitten the dust. We will NEVER EVER go back.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

This is perhaps our favorite family restaurant, going to the restaurant for years, even before they moved. Always consistent quality and taste. Sushi is always fresh. Pho is excellent - best we have found all over the area. The spring rolls are wonderful, too. Can't say anything negative about the restaurant. The staff is almost always very friendly and helpful and nice. If you like pho and/or sushi, this is your place.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Food is always good. It's decorated nicely, and it's always clean. They have 3 televisions with captions, and tasteful music is always playing in the background. Servers are always pleasant. Once in awhile there's a slow server (possibly a new employee). There is rarely a wait, and I do not think the take reservations. They have phone in to go option.
There is a bar.
There is not a gathering room, but there is a somewhat sectioned off area.
Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Pho V Noodle House & Sushi? Share your experiences!