“Great place for breakfast or lunch.”
Review of Oldwest Cafe

Oldwest Cafe
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I have been to Old West Cafe a few times. The staff is very friendly. Food tastes great. It's priced right for the amount of food you get. We usually have to wait 20-30 minutes for a table on the weekend's.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is very good, childs pancake is big enough to serve 2 or 3 kids. Wait staff very friendly and helpful. Our server gave us places to go visit and then found another staff member and he actually took the time to write down directions. We enjoyed the decor with all the signs. Only thing bad is the table house too much condiments which take up too much space and each item has its own plate. son had french toast and bacon and the bacon came on a separate plate and we ran out of room. The place is crowded which is great for them but hard to move and gets loud because all the customers. Would diffently go again and recommend.

Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Lunch and b'fast are very good, but I prefer their b'fast to lunch. You won't leave hungry and for the average appetite, you'll probably have left-overs. If you're with someone willing to split, do that and order an extra side or app.

Service is spotty, leaning to disinterested, but occasionally you happen upon a jewel who actually seems interested if everything is to your liking and while still smiling, make things right if not.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Food and Service was good but the price was way too high for breakfasts that are reasonably priced all over and so very close to the Old West Cafe.
But it is good service and good food and is usually very crowded.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I had lunch here with a friend who had been to the restaurant before. She told me about how generous their club sandwiches were. I can't remember the name, but it was ham, turkey, bacon along with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and onions. Served with beans and a side salad. We split the order, I took the salad and left her with the beans. Truly, this was a sandwich for 2 (or maybe a football player). 3 slices of sourdough bread (you choose your bread) piled high with the deli meats. Real bacon, not those thin nearly invisible slices you get elsewhere! Service was good. The restaurant is really loud at lunch. I'm not sure if there isn't any insulation or what, but I had a hard time hearing my friend who was sitting across from me. Otherwise, it was a really good experience.

Been to Oldwest Cafe? Share your experiences!