“Busy, But Good”

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The place was packed, so it took a bit to get any seats. Service was pretty good despite how busy it was, even if a bit slow.

My dad didn't like the potato soup, but I thought it was okay. The country fried steak wasn't as good as I remembered it, but it was still good. (I used to go to a different Cheddar's years ago when I lived in Garland.) The trio appetizer was yummy!

There are newer reviews for Cheddar's

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visit here on Sunday February 24th at 5:30pm. We ordered Shepherds Pie, Chcken Fried Steak with Onion Rings and Chicken Pot Pie. The Chicken Fried steak was the smallest and the worst we had ever seen or ate The onion rings came out cold and were sent back. The chicken pot pie was not edible. The vegatables were very undercooked as was the chicken pieces. The waiter was obviously embarrassed for us and was very apologetic.

Obviously we wont be back.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

It isnt often that restaurant lovers can find a combination of really good food at a good price.
Well search no further. Cheddar's has it right. As a steak lover I have found Cheaddar's steaks are very reasonable ($9,99/$10.99). Always tender and juicy. I have had steaks at more than twice the price that are not as good as this restarant offers. If you want a great steak at a price anyone can afford Cheddars is the place you will want to go! In fact, all the food I have tried at this restaurant is a bargain and a delight. My advice is to try it soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went here on a friday night, to my surprise we were seated right away. Our waitress Tina was very friendly and helpful. We ordered our food and it was delivered quickly. Wow! the amount of food you get, I even had to ask for a to go box. The price is something else you can afford to feed your family here and still have money left over. Side bar I must say the Shepards pie was awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A small tavern type establishment. Good food and not too crowded. Got a couple TV's in the bar area for game enthusiasts.