“Terrible Food”

Cheddar's
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visit here on Sunday February 24th at 5:30pm. We ordered Shepherds Pie, Chcken Fried Steak with Onion Rings and Chicken Pot Pie. The Chicken Fried steak was the smallest and the worst we had ever seen or ate The onion rings came out cold and were sent back. The chicken pot pie was not edible. The vegatables were very undercooked as was the chicken pieces. The waiter was obviously embarrassed for us and was very apologetic.

Obviously we wont be back.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

It isnt often that restaurant lovers can find a combination of really good food at a good price.
Well search no further. Cheddar's has it right. As a steak lover I have found Cheaddar's steaks are very reasonable ($9,99/$10.99). Always tender and juicy. I have had steaks at more than twice the price that are not as good as this restarant offers. If you want a great steak at a price anyone can afford Cheddars is the place you will want to go! In fact, all the food I have tried at this restaurant is a bargain and a delight. My advice is to try it soon!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went here on a friday night, to my surprise we were seated right away. Our waitress Tina was very friendly and helpful. We ordered our food and it was delivered quickly. Wow! the amount of food you get, I even had to ask for a to go box. The price is something else you can afford to feed your family here and still have money left over. Side bar I must say the Shepards pie was awesome. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

A small tavern type establishment. Good food and not too crowded. Got a couple TV's in the bar area for game enthusiasts.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We’d never eaten at this chain before, so we thought we’d try it. There is quite a range of options on the menu, which is appealing, and prices were very affordable. When we arrived, I was happy to see that, although they have a bar, it is a non-smoking establishment. Since the parking lot was almost full, we were concerned that we might have a long wait, but there was no waiting list and we were seated right away. The décor is very nice, with wood floors, brickwork on the walls, and low metal ceiling in some parts and higher, light-colored ceiling in others. I could have done without the plastic plants, but they did add some green to the brownish tones that dominated the color scheme. It was somewhat loud, and we had trouble hearing each other at times. The lack of sound-absorbing materials in the décor helped contribute to this. There were several tables of loud drunks near us and quite a few screaming children. Although they seem to have a good bar, I found the beer selection to be quite limited, especially in terms of the draft beers. I chose the lemon pepper chicken, with broccoli and corn as my sides. My husband ordered a burger and fries. My chicken was a little too salty for my taste, but the vegetables were fresh. Although my vegetables were fresh, the fries with my husband’s burger were standard frozen fries. He said his hamburger was nothing special and that the ones at a burger place down the street were better. Portion sizes were just right, not so much that I would have had to stuff myself to eat it all and not so little that I would still be hungry. The best part of my meal was the key lime mini-dessert. It was nice and tart like the real key lime pie served in the Keys, and tasted like it probably was made from actual key lime juice. Overall, the food was better than at some chains, but not as good as some, and certainly not as good as many of the locally-owned places in the area. I would certainly consider this chain again if I were on the road and found myself in a small town with limited dining choices. Here, though, there are just so many other choices, many of them with even better food and environments more conducive to conversation.

Been to Cheddar's? Share your experiences!