“Horrid Customer Service”

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 7, 2013

When an establishment says you close at 10pm... I expect an establishment to close 3-5 mins after the offically hour of close. I understand, that people have lives outside of their work places. However, this is by far the worst... turning a customer down just because you close in 3 minutes. I'm not sure, if they are undergoing new employees or change of managment, but this starbucks will be the VERY last Starbucks, I EVER GO TO in my area. Smiling goes a long way for customers... everyone in there looks as if they havent slept in months. I'd be very disappointed as a manager of this location.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We asked for peppermint in one of our drinks and we got it in both, we asked for tall & we got grande, we asked for whipped cream on both and got none. Will stick to the Euless Starbucks from now on.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Went there to get some coffee. It was 5 minutes before closing. An employee walks up to the door to lock it as I'm approaching. He pokes his head out to say they are closing. I point out that its 5 til and say I just want plain coffee. He goes off on a rant about how they need to close up to go home to their families

Then a girl walks up and says she needs to use the bathroom. He lets her in.

So I guess I'm not the trendy unemployed hipster that wears just the right clothes and camps out in there for hours to use the free wi-fi to work on my poems of the MacBook my parents paid for...so I wasn't allowed to help pay for the roof that shelters the all-day freeloaders while the rest of the world works to earn money.

Fine. It was only a matter of convenience to go there and pay $3 for some plain coffee when I could've driven only a few blocks out of the way to pay a fraction of that for plain coffee.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

I am never disappointed at this Starbucks location! I am typically a drive thru patron here and I'm guaranteed to pull up to the window and be greeted by a smiling Barista with a "It's a beautiful day" attitude. My beverages are always made to perfection, anyway I request, and if its not right they speedily correct it. I love the occasional samples of coffee and treats. This location is open until 11:00PM which is rare in the area. The only negative at the moment is some major reconstruction of the highways outside but the store is still easily accessible for indoor, patio and drive thru service. Thank you Starbucks!