“Never have I been to a restaurant and had a roach crawling on the wall next to me while I ate.”
Review of Buttermilk Cafe

Buttermilk Cafe
Ranked #66 of 116 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

It's hard for me to say I'll be back to the place. I've lived here my whole life and used to frequent this establishment when it was the sizzler. I've heard rave reviews about the burgers in this joint so I decided to try it. Don't get me wrong, the burgers were great. Service was okay and the price was fine. But as I sat in my booth with the brown paneling next to me and the wall started moving.... I lost it. I know every restaurant will have the occasional roach or hair in the food, but when it's close enough to tap me on the elbow it grosses me out. I'm invited back by friends every week for breakfast. I hear it's really good. But getting that image out of my head is near impossible.

1  Thank Lynz0303

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This place will do whatever it takes to make you a satisfied customer. The bonus is that the food is always Great!! It's off the beaten path but worth the time.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

The food was delicious,big portions,fast service,goon price and friendly staff

Hopefully I'll be back soon

Reviewed November 18, 2013

As soon as I saw the picture of the pie case, I knew I had to try this place. My husband and I visited Buttermilk a little before noon on a Saturday. We went for the breakfast but ended up getting the chicken fried stead with macaroni and cheese and corn nuggets and a chicken fried chicken sandwich with fries and complimentary broccoli soup. Everything was delicious, especially the rolls and chocolate pie we had for dessert. We liked it so much we will be going back tomorrow for dinner. It is worth noting that although everyone was very friendly, the service is not very fast, so I wouldn't recommend going if you are in a hurry. Otherwise, we highly advise that everyone in the area try out Buttermilk at least once!

1  Thank nightingale7703
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stumbled on Buttermilk Cafe while looking for a good old-fashion breakfast. That's exactly what we got. The omlettes weren't pretty, but it was tasty. The hash browns were nearly perfect with just the right amount of crispness. My son loved his strawberry pancakes. It was a Sunday morning and the staff was busy, but still very friendly and attentive.

1  Thank Chris L