“This place is great!”

Cuisines: American
Hurst, Texas
“This place is great!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Don't believe the negative reviews on this place! Especially if you live in the area as we do this is a great place to eat!

Waitresses have always been very friendly with us and I will not hesitate to catch a delicious southern scramble for breakfast! Yum yum!! Will always return!

4 Thank Chris-Holly D

North Richland Hills, Texas
“Don't Bother!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I tried this place 2 times because its a local diner in our neighborhood. Management was a lady who seem very uneducated with customer service, was very rude & smelled like cigarettes. The servers took ur order, brought ur food & never showed up again except to bring you a check to pay. Twice I had to ask someone for coffee refills. The food is your basic greasy diner. Both of our visits were horrible. I do not suggest this place if your use to dining in a clean resturant with good customer service.

Destin, Florida
“Good food! Ok atmosphere!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

This is just a great little breakfast place to get a good meal. Looked like they also had lunch. It could use some decorating but if you arent expecting a fancy place but want great food go here. Try the Texas waffle special.

2 Thank Chellebysea
Bedford, Texas
“ROACH!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

We were excited to have a homecooking restaurant in our neighborhood. The first time we tried it it was okay. So we tried a couple more times. The food is boring & unappetizing - at least for my taste. The desserts are pretty good. My husband always had to have pie. But the last we were there, a roach crawled out from under my plate! I'm done with that place!

• Visited July 2012
Hurst, Texas
“Old building and outdated furniture”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The food was good but the carpet and furniture really need updating. Used to be a Sizzler stk house. Nothing inside ahs changed!!!!!:(

Visited September 2012