“Our Home Away from Home-La Quinta Inn & Suites-Bedford, Texas”

La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our Home Away from Home-La Quinta Inn & Suites-Bedford, Texas”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

On March 29th, 2014, my husband and I walked into the La Quinta in Bedford, Texas. This was the beginning of a great experience at the DFW Airport-West. Earlier in the day, I called to make our hotel reservation when I was at Houston, Hobby Airport. I inadvertently booked our two stay at another La Quinta Inn four miles away in Euless, Texas. When I tried to check in I found that we did not have a reservation at the La Quinta in Bedford. I had booked at the La Quinta in Euless, Texas, four miles away. The attendant on duty immediately called, cancelled our reservation, and signed to stay at the Bedford La Quinta for two nights. This is the hotel we have stayed at three or four times before when we visit our son & his family. Not only is close to our son, but we saved $25 a night for the room we originally wanted, a room with only a King bed-not a King suite.

Thank you, La Quinta Inn & Suites, DFW Airport Inn & Suites

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed each of your stays with us. Having repeating customers is one of our many goals that we strive to meet. We understand that providing great customer service is the only way can achieve this. Thank you for choosing us each time you come into town and providing us with great feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Saginaw, United States
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Having your house remolded and having to leave wasn't going to be fun for us. We decided to stay at LaQuinta due to the fact it was close to my husbands work. Wonderful stay, everyone nice, people visiting at breakfast and in the evening at the social.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Having to leave your home unexpectedly is never any fun. I am glad that you chose to stay with us and that your stay was an enjoyable one. The evening social is a service that the front desk enjoys putting together for our guests. It's a great time for families to enjoy free drinks and snacks and relax together after a long day! I hope that the next time you and your family need a local place to stay you choose us!
Copperas Cove, Texas
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was there for four days while I went to the Nascar races. It is about 20 miles from the track and has easy access. The room I had was clean and well furnished. The breakfast was adequate. I plan to stay there again

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites. We value the opinions of each of our guests and enjoy hearing that we provided them with a great stay! We look forward to seeing you the next time you choose to attend the races! Thank you for your feedback!
Sherwood, Arkansas
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Spent a week here in March as a student at Higher Power Aviation. Nice, new, clean quiet and comfortable. Decent Breakfast every morning, pool seemed nice although I didn't use it. Fitness room was small but it was there and there is a 24hr fitness next door if you're really hard core. Staff was all quite friendly and very helpful. The Happy Hour Mon-Thurs evening isn't spectacular, I don't recommend it as your dinner but for a snack and free drink it'll do. Good Wi-Fi, at least in my room. Free shuttle to/from the airport and anywhere within 5 miles. Guest Laundry only had 1 W/D and it took 4.50 in quarter to do a load. Good steakhouse just across the parking lot. All in all good stay, at fair price.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
I am so very glad that you were able to enjoy your room while training at Higher Power Aviation. It is also nice to know that the staff treated you well! We also enjoy having the 24 Hour fitness center and Texas Land and Cattle on either side of us! We have changed up our evening social menu a little bit so you will have to come back and try out the new snacks! I hope that the next time you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area you choose to stay with us again!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A pipe in my house busted and we needed a near by place to stay. LQ allowed me to check the room out before I reserved the room....I have to make sure the bed was comfy. They were!!!! And the room was very roomy! They also allow pets which was nice! Ended up not bringing my dog, but nice to know if we needed to. Also we enjoyed complimentary beer & wine and nachos one evening, they do that during the week. Love the fact they have an indoor pool, my grand daughter lives swimming!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I hope the pipe in your house was repaired and that you and your family are glad to be back at home! I absolutely love being a pet friendly hotel. It's always nice seeing all the different four-legged family members walk in the doors! Pets are always welcome at our La Quinta Inn and Suites! I am pleased to hear that your granddaughter had a good time using our indoor heated pool and hot tub facility and that you found the beds to be comfortable! I hope that the next time you need a hotel in the area you choose us again!
warsaw, IN
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I needed a place to stay overnight with an airport shuttle to make my way home from a golf trip with buddies. Glad I chose LaQuinta Inn in Bedford, TX! They treated me as if I was the only person staying at that hotel that night, made sure I got a late night bite to eat and a bottle of water, and wished me well the next morning as I boarded the shuttle back to the airport. A great finish to my vacation!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and I am happy to hear that is exactly what you received during your stay here. I hope that the next time you are in town you choose to stay with us again.
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We stayed one night in the hotel and left on an early morning flight. The hotel stay was fine since we were there only a short time. When we arrived back at DFW and called for the shuttle pick up we were told they would be there in 20 minutes. After several calls back to the hotel we were finally picked up over an hour later. The lady driving the shuttle drove like a mad woman and texted while driving us and took off her seat belt while still on the highway approaching the hotel. Never again. Next time I will park and pay at the airport.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
I am pleased to hear that your stay at the hotel was a good one. Although, I am disappointed that the airport shuttle was not very satisfactory. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, efficient, and complimentary shuttle service and strive to do that every day. Your opinions are very important to us and we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I hope that the next time you are needing the Park, Sleep, and Fly services you choose to stay here and let us show you! Thank you for your feedback!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford? Share your experiences!