La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
$64
$56
$103
Courtyard
Super 8 Bedford DFW Airport West(Bedford)(Great Value!)
$79
$107
Priceline
$56
$55
All reviewsindoor pooli highly recommend this hoteldfw airport westtwo nightsshuttle serviceplace to staynice hotelnice staydefinitely stay here againfree breakfastnext morningparking lotstaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was clean and comfortablechecking inwafflesconvenient location
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 29, 2014

A pipe in my house busted and we needed a near by place to stay. LQ allowed me to check the room out before I reserved the room....I have to make sure the bed was comfy. They were!!!! And the room was very roomy! They also allow pets which was nice! Ended up not bringing my dog, but nice to know if we needed to. Also we enjoyed complimentary beer & wine and nachos one evening, they do that during the week. Love the fact they have an indoor pool, my grand daughter lives swimming!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

I hope the pipe in your house was repaired and that you and your family are glad to be back at home! I absolutely love being a pet friendly hotel. It's always nice seeing all the different four-legged family members walk in the doors! Pets are always welcome at our La Quinta Inn and Suites! I am pleased to hear that your granddaughter had a good time using our indoor heated pool and hot tub facility and that you found the beds to be comfortable! I hope that the next time you need a hotel in the area you choose us again!

Reviewed March 27, 2014

I needed a place to stay overnight with an airport shuttle to make my way home from a golf trip with buddies. Glad I chose LaQuinta Inn in Bedford, TX! They treated me as if I was the only person staying at that hotel that night, made sure I got a late night bite to eat and a bottle of water, and wished me well the next morning as I boarded the shuttle back to the airport. A great finish to my vacation!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you so much for your feedback! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and I am happy to hear that is exactly what you received during your stay here. I hope that the next time you are in town you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed one night in the hotel and left on an early morning flight. The hotel stay was fine since we were there only a short time. When we arrived back at DFW and called for the shuttle pick up we were told they would be there in 20 minutes. After several calls back to the hotel we were finally picked up over an hour later. The lady driving the shuttle drove like a mad woman and texted while driving us and took off her seat belt while still on the highway approaching the hotel. Never again. Next time I will park and pay at the airport.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I am pleased to hear that your stay at the hotel was a good one. Although, I am disappointed that the airport shuttle was not very satisfactory. We pride ourselves in providing a safe, efficient, and complimentary shuttle service and strive to do that every day. Your opinions are very important to us and we have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that your experience is not repeated. I hope that the next time you are needing the Park, Sleep, and Fly services you choose to stay here and let us show you! Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

When we travel to Dallas/Fort Worth this is our favorite hotel. It is clean and staffed with friendly people ready to help. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. The rooms are clean and quiet. The pool is very nice also.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I am delighted to read that you always enjoy your stay here at La Quinta Inn and Suites DFW West! We pride ourselves on always offering our guests a clean and quiet room, delicious breakfast, and great customer service! Thank you for your review and I look forward to seeing you next time!

A TripAdvisor Member
Marquez
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Any questions or concerns were handled promptly.
Very clean rooms. Only negative comment would be the beds. We had a king size bed with sofa bed and roll away bed. King size bed was 7/10 on comfort. Sofa bed was 5/10 and roll away bed 4/10. Other than that, the stay was wonderful. Nice selection of food for continental breakfast. Coffee fresh and hot.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our staff! Sorry to hear that the beds weren't the most comfortable! We definitely take every review we get into consideration and try to improve every day! We hope to see you next time you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!