La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed March 19, 2014

When we travel to Dallas/Fort Worth this is our favorite hotel. It is clean and staffed with friendly people ready to help. The breakfast is fresh and delicious. The rooms are clean and quiet. The pool is very nice also.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

I am delighted to read that you always enjoy your stay here at La Quinta Inn and Suites DFW West! We pride ourselves on always offering our guests a clean and quiet room, delicious breakfast, and great customer service! Thank you for your review and I look forward to seeing you next time!

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford

A TripAdvisor Member
Marquez
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Very helpful and friendly staff. Any questions or concerns were handled promptly.
Very clean rooms. Only negative comment would be the beds. We had a king size bed with sofa bed and roll away bed. King size bed was 7/10 on comfort. Sofa bed was 5/10 and roll away bed 4/10. Other than that, the stay was wonderful. Nice selection of food for continental breakfast. Coffee fresh and hot.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your feedback! I am pleased to hear that you had a great experience with our staff! Sorry to hear that the beds weren't the most comfortable! We definitely take every review we get into consideration and try to improve every day! We hope to see you next time you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

What a terrific place to stay! The room was nice; the staff was awesome! I was thrilled when someone was willing to pick me up from the airport, then I was told they would drive my wherever I needed to go during my stay! Saved me from renting a car and navigating the construction. This was a great experience; I will stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to everyone! The staff made all the difference! Thanks for making my business trip more enjoyable!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words! We love to hear that we have made a difference in someone's stay! The complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, and within a 5 mile radius, is definitely a service we are happy to offer! Again, thank you for your feedback and I hope to see you next time business brings you to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area!

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Not too sure what to say ~ this location is like many La Quinta's in terms of layout of hotel and rooms. We had a two room suite for the weekend, which was very nice, clean and comfy. Plenty of additional pillows and blankets for the pull out sofa bed which was already made for us. Forgot to ask Grand kids if it was comfy but we didn't hear any complaints the next morning. The staff here are great! Very friendly and helpful. We did not arrive till after midnight and I had not eaten.and was hungry. Brought my own cereal (special for grand kids) and the gentleman on duty got me all set up with a bowl, spoon and cold milk.

There was a baseball tournament in the area so there were lots of kids there - and he took care of a complaint regarding inconsiderate roughhousing in the pool quickly and professionally.

Even with all the families there (hotel was totally booked) they did not run out of breakfast items till right before it ended.

One thing that they don't have is a list of area restaurants that deliver.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I am happy to hear that your room was comfortable and clean! I'm also happy to hear that we were able to provide an enjoyable experience for you and your grand kids during their spring break! I will share your kind words with our night clerk and commend him on his excellent customer service! We have an excellent full-time breakfast cook and we definitely appreciate all her hard work! Thank you so much for your feedback and we hope to see you and the grand kids next spring break!

A La Quinta traveler
Saint Francis, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 27, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The customer service was great, from giving directions to supplying needed items. Breakfast was better than we expected and the room was spacious and spotless. Due to other plans, we missed out on the cocktail hour on sun evening.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Lisa R, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Good Afternoon!
I can see in the review that you seemed happy with your stay, (I hope!), but the score is a 1 and I was wondering if this was a mistake?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and I do hope that we provided you with great customer service! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Hotel was very clean. Staff was friendly and eager to help. Breakfast was wonderful. And the price for all this amazingness was perfect. The only negative I can think of was the location. The highway that is next to the hotel is under construction so it's confusing to get around town. Other then that it was a pleasant stay. I will be going back very soon.

• Stayed: February 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are definitely ready for the road construction to be completed as well! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at La Quinta Inn and Suites and that you found our staff friendly and helpful! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Euless
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
Best Western Plus DFW Airport West Euless
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
Holiday Inn Dallas DFW Airport Area West

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford? Share your experiences!