We stayed at the La Quinta Bedford over a long weekend. As always, LQ welcomed us with our pets and put us in a large room. We always appreciate how they treat our dogs as guests, unlike other hotels that look at them with disdain!
Room was clean and large. Thermostat on the wall worked well. Shower was nice and wifi was fast and free. Breakfast was good with your standard Bright Side Breakfast fare, as well as the addition of some hot meat (bacon one day, sausage another) and scrambled or fried eggs.
We used the pool twice. The first day was great, but the second day the chlorine smell was so strong in the hot tub that we couldn't even keep our eyes open or they would instantly be burning.
One area they could do better in was the bed- it wasn't very comfortable, which is atypical for a La Quinta. Other reviewers have mentioned this, and it's absolutely true: this hotel needs to buy new linens! Our bed was a pillow top, but they had an additional mattress pad on it. The sheets were thin and pilled, and had a couple holes. By morning the sheets and mattress pad were all bunched up and it didn't make for a good night's sleep. The comforter is also made of a shiny fabric, which means it slides off the bed should anyone move or turn over during the night.
We normally stay at the LQ in Euless, but it was booked for the weekend. This was a good back-up hotel and we would stay again, but we would ask for a different room to try another bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy Manager's Night each Sun - Thu, 5:30pm - 7:00pm. 5 nights a week, free soft drinks, wine, beer, and variety of appetizers, for all our registered guests!The La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford is centrally located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, with close proximity to many venues for shopping, entertainment and attractions. Our 100% non smoking, pet-friendly hotel is the perfect destination for corporate and leisure travelers. The La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford welcomes all sports fans visiting the DFW Metroplex for the new Cowboy's Stadium, Texas Ranger's Ballpark in Arlington, NASCAR racing at Texas Motor Speedway, and the Dallas Mavericks at the American Airlines Center. You can visit the North East Mall, Grapevine Mills Outlet Center, and shops at Southlake Town Square for all your shopping needs. With easy access to Highways 121 & 183, you will be within short driving distance to the DFW Airport and many family entertainment attractions such as, Six Flags over Texas, NRH2O Water Park, Dallas Aquarium, and Fort Worth Zoo. You can choose from a variety of excellent restaurants nearby the hotel. A shuttle is available for transportation to and from DFW Airport. The heated indoor pool and hot tub are great for relaxing after a long day. Stop by the onsite fitness center for an invigorating workout and stay connected in the onsite business center. Use our convenient meeting facilities for up to 50 guests to host your next business event. All guest rooms include a microwave, refrigerator, free high-speed Internet access, 32-inch LCD TV, coffee maker, and much more. Enjoy a free newspaper in the lobby every morning and sit down to a Free Bright Side Breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Bedford Hotel Bedford
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Bedford