“Very Suprised and Dissatified”

Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed October 23, 2013

my first trip to Ft Worth was awesome. I loved Homewood Suites and didn't want to leave the lovely suite. words cannot explain my shock when I entered the suite. I immediately told my husband that I thought they gave us the worst suite because we used AARP regardless of being HH. The odor in the room was overwhelming, I sprayed with Lysol spea severa times. The unpleasant smell made me feel that the room was unclean. I may try another Homewood Suite when I visit DFW area but will not stay as planned if this is encountered again. I am pretty sure I will not stay at this location again.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Nice quiet place. Very courteous staff. Will be glad when highway construction is done. Very convenient to the airport, Ft Worth, Arlington, and Dallas. Wish the weather were nicer to try out the pool side grills. In Texas - we eat steak!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

My family and I spent the night at this hotel before attending the OU-Texas game in October 2013. We were staying on separate floors (1st and 3rd). Both rooms had bedbugs!! I reported it to the desk clerk on duty, but he didn't seem very interest. I called the manager the next Monday, but she denied any bugs. I have had the unfortunate experience of bedbugs on a trip to Europe so I know what bit me. PLEASE avoid this hotel for your own comfort!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Malinda P
Michelle F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us at our property. I want to personally apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had with us. The health and safety of our guests is of the utmost importance and is always a focal point of our operations in order to continue providing our guests with a great experience. We work closely with a professional pest control company to address and rectify any pest situation that might occur, and we have already contacted them in regards to this situation. As a result, there were no bedbugs found and as I understand, our Assistant General Manager has already contacted you to discuss your concern. Thank you again for your comments and we hope that you'll give us another chance and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel was fine. If you have things to do in both Dallas and Fort Worth, it is a great location, about equal distance between the two. Also somewhat close to Rangers and Cowboys stadiums. Rooms were big, but not perfect. All in all, considering the good price for us, this was a good stay and a good facility.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before and really like the accomodations. Very friendly staff and clean, comforatble rooms. It is close to my son's house. The only negative is the construction on the highway but I hear when it is finished it will be great! Thank you for having eggs for breakfast. I am allergic to gluten.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

This Homewood Suites is not nearly as nice as most, especially newer, Homewood Suites. My room was dirty and in disrepair. The floors were sticky and it looked like dirt had been dumped all over the toilet. Additionally the linens were horrible. The sheets were on the verge of being threadbare and for some reason there were not blankets on the beds, just a sheet and a funky shiny beadspread. When sold out for local events it is difficult to find parking and there are not nearly enough seats for breakfast.

2  Thank Bill H
Michelle F, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. We're so sorry for the housekeeping problems you encountered. I can assure you that guest room cleanliness is one of our top priorities. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and know our guests deserve better. We will make every effort moving forward to ensure our rooms meet the highest housekeeping standards. Thank you again and we hope you will give us another chance if you visit our area in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 11, 2013

This hotel met all our needs and there were no problems at all. Very polite and accommodating staff. Very good breakfast and different each day. Good choice of exercise equipment and sport court. Pool nice.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport West/Bedford
TownePlace Suites Dallas Bedford
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-DFW ARPT W-SH 183 Hurst
La Quinta Inn & Suites DFW Airport West - Bedford
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Homewood Suites by Hilton Irving - DFW Airport

Been to Homewood Suites Ft. Worth/Bedford? Share your experiences!