“Ignorant Manager”

Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Baytown
Beach City, TX
“Ignorant Manager”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We are there once a week but always with regrets. They have an assistant manager Jorge Martinez, who is terrible as a manager or the person who put him there does not care who is manager. My wife and I was having lunch one Sunday and the Lunch menu that I had stated the price was 6.99 for what we wanted 2 of. However my wires stated 7.49. I told the waitress (a young girl who I startled) we wanted 2 of the items at 6.99. She informed me it must be a mistake and I ask to see the manager (Jorge Martinez). He told us the menu was an old one and the prices were fixed in the computer. I informed him I was a business owner and I know the prices are not fixed. He told us "Yes we can changed the price, but for only something important". I am not making this up. Who would be so naive to make him as a manager.

• Visited June 2012
4 Thank Deralm

TEXAS
“The food is OK, but the service is poor .”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

The food is usually good nothing special, but the service is usually poor/slow. They allow smoking in the bar area ,but you call smell it in the restaurant as well. The green sauce is great, but good luck getting waited on. I think it is because they employ so many students. Do not go here if you are in a hurry. This is the only sit-down mexican food restaurant in the City of Mont Belvieu.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank bapa11
Winnie, Texas
“We love this place!”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

If we are eating Mexican food in the Baytown area, we're eating here or one other place. The food is excellent and the service is good. One of my favorite menu items is the Sea Dog.

Visited March 2012
Baytown, TX
“Good Food for a good price”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We enjoy the burrito dinner, but the tamales and fajitas are very good as well. Plus free soft serve ice cream. The free green sauce is also a favorite.

1 Thank JohnDoughBaytown_TX