All reviews breakfast room thanks guys clean rooms walking distance waffle house nice room air conditioner swimming pool parking lot great place to stay waffles neal motel microwave handicap truck bathtub
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Cleanest, most friendly, most inviting hotel I've been to.
I would definitely go out of my way to stay here again if I needed to.
We stayed here because a family member is in the hospital, and they
made things great for us. Very accomidating, and helped us move and
save rooms when they were booked up. The rooms are absolutely spotless!
No need for details. Perfect. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Room tip: Clean, and Fresh
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice, clean rooms. Was VERY impressed with everything at hotel. Nice beds, good a/c, TV and very clean. Will definitely stay again. Lots of restaurants nearby but quiet rooms. Easy access off interstate 10.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

I was making my way through Texas and chose this days inn based on reviews and price. I have to say that I was very happy with my stay. The rooms have been renovated and I must admit this is probably the nicest days inn I have stayed at. Larger than average wall mounted TV, comfi bed, new modern furniture. AC worked great and quiet for a wall mounted unit. A few things that kept me from giving 5 stars. The bathroom had not been renovated. The tile and grout was old and could really use replacement or a good regrout would make a huge difference. Secondly the hotel is near a highway and the seal on my room door wasn't the greatest so you can hear some traffic noise but not enough to really bother me, specially once the was on. If they fix the bathrooms, this would be an extremely nice days inn. The rooms would be comparable to a holiday inn or Marriot. For those planning on using the pool, I saw a sign up front that said pool was closed for season, so not sure how long that means. All in all, if in area again, I would definitely consider this days inn.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

Lots of nice parking. Close to highway but never heard any outside noise. Nice large room with mini fridge, microwave, office chair, large bathroom counter. Had jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches or hot pockets included with breakfast. Great value & clean.

Date of stay: February 2018