“Excellent”

Days Inn Baytown TX
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The owner is very concerned with cleanliness and maintenance in this motel. Best motel experience I have ever had at this level of cost.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed January 25, 2014

January 2014 - I called the hotel to book direct since I needed 2 rooms. I requested ground floor with handicap if possible. The gentleman on the phone was extremely nice and understanding and the process was very quick. Our GPS had trouble finding the hotel, so I called them and they were able to tell me exactly how to get there from where I was. The hotel is hidden behind a Waffle House and Denny's. You can reach it from either parking lot. I would highly recommend the hotel. The staff was excellent. Anything we needed they were extremely pleasant and seemed to really care about their guest. Check in was quick and easy. Room 116 was a 2 queen bed standard room. Nothing fancy. Standard hotel room. Very clean. Well stocked. Room 120 was a handicap room. King bed. This was an extremely nice room with a closet, safe and very large bathroom. The hotel is quiet and set back from the main road so not any road noise. There are a lot of contruction workers staying here, so starting about 5am expect to hear a lot of diesel trucks cranking up! I was very pleased with the hotel. My husband needed to stay a week for a job and decided to stay at this hotel so we have actually had 2 separate stays here. I would go back again.

Room Tip: Hanidcap rooms are very large with bathroom that wheelchair would have no problem in.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I am in construction and I travel for work often. I was in Baytown September of 2013 and stayed at the Days Inn. The property is very nice and kept very clean. The owners are very nice and easy to talk to. They are on site every day so they make sure it stays in top shape. The rooms are up to date with flat screen TV's and WiFi, refrigerators, and microwaves. Their cleaning staff is extremely good. My room was just like the moment I checked in every day after work. The beds are very comfortable and they have lots of pillows to choose from in every room. The site is kept in great shape all the way down to their attention to detail in their sculpted shrubs.
The rates were the best for that area. I would strongly recommend a stay at Days Inn if you are in Baytown Texas.
Andy.

Room Tip: I stayed in three different rooms in the motel and all were top quality.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We were traveling west to our daughters in Whimberley, TX and looking for a place to rest after a very trying, rainy drive when we saw the Days Inn sign. Having stayed in Days Inns all across the country we pulled in. The motel was very clean and comfortable. The desk clerk was helpful in suggesting a place to eat. We recommendthis as a good stop.

Room Tip: Peaceful and quite.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Smith7756
Reviewed December 27, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Tracy F
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I chose this property for its price value and other positive reviews. The rooms are very clean and the owners are hard working and care about their guests. I am a road warrior and search for hotels like this. Next time I am in this area of Houston I will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RoberttheTiger
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This is one of the nicest place i've ever been to. great location 5 to 6 walking distance restaurants nice and very clean rooms, comfy beds and very clean breakfast rooms with verity of food. hotel staff was very helpful, nice and very professional.this days inn in baytown will always be on top of my hotels list i definitely will stay here again. i really appreciate their hospitality.

Room Tip: Any rooms you stay in this hotel you will be happy and satisfied.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family