“Easy to find, Friendly, neat and clean ....!!!!!”

Days Inn Baytown TX
Ranked #4 of 25 Hotels in Baytown
“Easy to find, Friendly, neat and clean ....!!!!!”
Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

Awesome experience and wonderful stay everything went so well and perfect with cleanliness and friendly environment ..!!! Rooms were cleaned and staff was so friendly ...!!! Days inn in Baytown will be my first priority whnever I'll be in town again ..!!!

• Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Clean, adequate hotel just off I-10. Several good places to eat nearby. Room was ready and stocked with all necessities. Overall good stay.

• Stayed April 2012
Port Lavaca, Texas
Reviewed February 16, 2012

I recently stayed at the Days Inn of Baytown, and was pleased with my stay. I must admit, I was very shocked about, how clean and well maintained the place was, after having too stay at a Days Inn before, because of company travel. Due to my previous experience I said: I would start paying for my own room, and vowed never too stay at another Days Inn. Well as luck would have it most of the hotels around I-10 and Garth was full, so swallowing my pride I stop in and was assured after one look that bad taste would leave me and it did. The Days Inn is surrounded by three of the top so called hotels in the hotel industry, and I'm pleased too say, that Days Inn was right there with them as for as comfort, safety, and most importantly the rooms which are very clean. Even though I was very pleased, the only reason I didn't give them an excellent rating is, because I know that no one is perfect therefore, neither is a hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floors allow you too see more of the city and what it has to offer as for as resturaunts in c...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank alex b
Austin, Texas
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stay here every year when visiting family in the Baytown area. The hotel staff was very polite and check-in and check-out. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet. The breakfast is fair - cereals, waffle maker, juice, etc. The pool hours were a little late for me in the morning. It doesn't open until 10am. One other thing was when we arrived to check in the AC in our room hadn't been turned on and it was really hot in the room. We turned it on and went to the lobby while we waited for the room to cool off. I mentioned it to the staff and they said it would only take about 15 minutes to cool off. Which turns out was true. Location is right off the highway but didn't have a problem with noise. Plenty of restaurants nearby to eat.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank holler4
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 18, 2004

As one of thousands of families that left the city of New Orleans to avoid Hurricane Ivan, we chose Baytown because of the good experience at a local hotel during a previous evacuation in 1998. Upon trying to make reservations at the Best Western in Baytown, we were told that we had to do a 3 night minimum at a cost of $69.00 a night. I am familiar with minimum stay requirements, however, this was not a big sport event, weekend, or even a holiday. In the eastern part of New Orleans where I live, area hotels went out of their way to accommodate evacuees from the Florida area during two previous hurricanes. Their kindness was publicized in the newspapers and on television. Next time, my family will just travel the extra 20 miles to Houston. Although, we were evacuees rather than tourists, money is spent in the communities where refuge is sought.

• Stayed September 2004