“Comfortable stay with great service, price, and location!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Reviewed October 24, 2009

We stayed here for about 3 weeks while we waited on our house to close. The staff was very accommodating to us as we had no idea how long our stay would actually be. They had great service and were very attentive to our needs. Though the rooms were a little small for a family of 3, we felt very safe and comfortable. Everything was very clean and well taken care of. Also, for a large extended stay hotel, it was very quiet and not very busy. We felt at home here!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family

Reviewed March 5, 2009

My stay was for 4 months during late 2008 and early 2009. I was consistently impressed with the cleanliness of this inn, and the staff was perfectly accommodating. Special needs were met without hesitation, and the front desk staff became family. Rooms were a little tight for an extended stay, but my pool view made it feel roomier. Quality of bedding was consistent with pricing and efforts were made to improve. An awesome stay made better by Jessica and Jackie at the front desk. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed August 19, 2008

This is one of the nicest extended stay hotels we have ever stayed in and we have stayed in a lot! The front desk is friendly and helpful. The main plus for this hotel is that it is so clean! They actually shampoo the carpeting in the rooms after every guest! One of the ways I judge the cleanliness of a hotel is whether or not I feel comfortable going barefoot in my room. If I don't feel like I can do that, I'm outta there! This place is one of the few where I felt totally comfortable going barefoot, sitting down in the bathtub and pulling the covers up over me with no hesitation whatsoever. If you are in Baytown, stay in this hotel! You won't be sorry. (And thanks to Jessica at the front desk who bends over backwards to help!)

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travelers also viewed these Baytown hotels
Days Inn Baytown TX
#20 of 27 in Baytown
Candlewood Suites Baytown
Candlewood Suites Baytown
#11 of 27 in Baytown

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown

Address: 7212 Eastpoint Blvd, Baytown, TX 77521-2637 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay Baytown)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Baytown
Ranked #17 of 27 Hotels in Baytown
Price Range: $87 - $128 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baytown Extended Stay