“Good Value”

Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Baytown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Henderson, Texas
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I just checked out of the Baymont Inn in Baytown,TX and only have one complaint, but it's a major one to me! The motel itself is a very nice property. The bathroom was exceptionally clean and beautiful, the king size bed was comfortable, all the lights worked, and the little coffee pot worked just fine. So what was the problem??? They allow smoking on the third floor! I reserved a NON-smoking room the night before (2/17/2014) on the Wyn/Baymont website. I was assigned room number 326 when I arrived. Upon entering the room I was hit with a smell that was a cross between cigarette smoke and an Exxon restroom!! when i complained to the desk clerk she told me that i must have reserved a smoking room. since I forgot to bring the printed confirmation with me I couldn't argue. She also told me they were completely booked and there was nothing she could do. I was a long stinky night. The next morning i realized I had a copy of the confirmation on my I-phone that i had forgotten about so i checked it and it said "NON-smoking". When i showed it to the desk clerk this morning she said "Oh, you must have made the reservation on a travel website" and I showed her it was the Wyn website so she apoligized, shrugged her shoulders, and that was the end of the conversation. I just got home and my clothes are in the washing machine trying to get the smoky smell out. This is a nice hotel, but DO NOT except a room on the third floor if you don't smoke!!! Even the hallway stunk!

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are noisy because of the interstate highway proximity and make sure you don...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank iamsleepy1
Laurel
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My family and I stayed the weekend at this hotel and had a great experience. The rooms were very nice, the service was friendly and the breakfast was really good. Late one night our bathroom light went out so the guy at the front desk came and fixed it himself since no maintenance men were working that late. We really appreciated it. We couldn't get the wi-fi to work in our room on the first floor, but my husband said it worked great on the 2nd floor. I would've liked for there to have been a few more cartoon channels available for my son to watch. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Montecito
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The basic room and facility are fine. The Fitness Center could use some up to date and higher level equipment. The breakfast bar was satisfactory and well attented.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Travelers also viewed these Baytown hotels
WoodSpring Suites Houston Baytown
Holiday Inn Express Suites Baytown
Comfort Suites Baytown
Comfort Suites Baytown
#15 of 25 in Baytown

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown

Property: Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown
Address: 7212 Eastpoint Blvd, Baytown, TX 77521-2637 (Formerly Suburban Extended Stay Baytown)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Baytown
Ranked #11 of 25 Hotels in Baytown
Hotel Class:2 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Baytown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Baytown Extended Stay