“Great family fun!”

Royal Purple Raceway
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Bring your eraplugs because this is real live racing - and right up front where the action is! The cost is extremely reasonable and we can't think of a more budget-friendly venue to take the family to. Hot dogs, soda, and beer are only $1.00. The races are genuine and exciting. Chek out the website to find out what races are being held. We saw minatures, actual Nascar, trucks, modifieds, and something else. We will return for certain!!!!

1  Thank MaltaBound
"speed"
"earplugs"
"venues"

Reviewed May 9, 2013

While parking was free it wasnt near to my room. The front desk guy let me check in so early. I thoroughly enjoyed NHRA in April but last day it rained and was very happy to be relaxing in my room. Quite comfy.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

We always enjoy going to what is now called Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown. It's good fun. I prefer the oval track racing to the drag racing but both venues are great. Check out the schedule for upcoming events. Bring the whole family (with ear protection!) and enjoy some adrenalin induced excitement.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I attend every year and enjoy all the races. I tell everyone all the time that if they like drag races, this is the place to go. Too bad it only comes once a year!