“Everything excellent!”

Baytown Seafood
Ranked #26 of 176 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have tried just about everything on the menu. Fried shrimp, crawfish, fried catfish and even the Cajun rice are all really good. We ate here once week before I moved out of state. Wish I had a plate right now.

There are newer reviews for Baytown Seafood

Reviewed May 9, 2013

so really close to the hotel a fine dining place. The shrimp and catfish r excellent. Our family loved being here.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I try to eat here every time I'm in Baytown. I'm hooked on the Shrimp Po Boy, it's great. The fried shrimp is great. Its deep Gulf Shrimp & very good. I've never had a dinner plate always the Po Boy. The price is right. Nothing special about this place, it just has good seafood. One thing I like is tauter sauce is on the tables (it's good) so I can smother my Po Boy if I feel like it. It's a clean little place, just a hometown place you could drive right by if you didn't know about it. It's on the south end of Hwy 146 that goes through town. I would recommend it & I will be back next time I'm in town.

1  Thank Salty58
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Tried not to judge this place from the negative reviews, but they are total true. Servers do not know the menu, nor do they even eat at the restaurant. All the food needs some kind of seasoning including the fries. Fish was pretty terrible and undercooked. Shrimp was overcooked. Frog legs were tough and gross. Try another restaurant, please! Did I mention service was terrible.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

The best fried shrimp you will ever eat - everytime!

1  Thank Marci B