“BEST BAKERY IN TOWN!!!”

Mary's Cakes and Cookies
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Baytown
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I went to ask questions today over a cake for my son and the staff are so helpful great smiles all around and the manager was the most cordial and helpful imaginable and that doesn't even begin to describe their product I tried a marble cupcake and fell in love wanted just one and ended up buying a full dozen will definitely my new bakery of choice

1  Thank Israel P

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Icing was falling off the side of the cake, was not fresh.....extremely dry! Poor mangement as well!

2  Thank Angela0407
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I had my Wedding cake and the Grooms cake made here and it was AMAZING! We went in to do a cake tasting and I fell in love! They set my cake up the day of my wedding perfectly that was the one thing I didn't have to stress about!!! White on White cake for the wedding and chocolate oreo/ strawberry filling for the grooms cake!

1  Thank kdd8412
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I LOVE the sand tarts! And when you walk in the building, you can smell the delicious cakes cooking!! Yum!!!!

1  Thank Melynda C
Reviewed March 20, 2012

The cakes and cookies they offer are so delicious! They can do (almost) anything you'd like, and do it well! Of course, if it's something licensed and they don't have the proper permissions, they won't be able to do it, but everything I've ever had from there has been exceptional! It's a little pricey, but this is definitely one area where the phrase "you get what you pay for" holds true!

2  Thank LaniLee