“Same as the rest.” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Houston Tx.
“Same as the rest.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2011

This 1 is exactly the same as every other Chilis. There is an italian place on other side of I10 that is really Really good. Its called Tuscany.

Hell, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Bother!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

I went to this restaraunt specifically because they offer allergen free dining. When I arrived I requested a gluten free menu and the waitress argued with me about whether or not they offered one. When my food arrived, it had croutons on the salad and bread on top of the steak after I specifically requested no bread on my food!! When I spoke with the manager it was very clear that she did not consider this important in any way. She did return my food to the kitchen, and brought me something else but not what I had ordered and by the time I got it my family was done with their food. I ate it just cuz I had been sitting there for an hour. When I spoke again with the manager she comped the meal but still just didn't not care in the least!!! I will never go to Chilis again. It is hard enough to find a gluten free menu, but to be treated like an inconvience and a hassle is not worth the effort!!

Tyler, Texas
“It's a chilis. If you've ever been to...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2010

It's a chilis. If you've ever been to one anywhere else before, this one is just like that one. Having said that, the food and service are just fine.

Baytown, TX
“Very good place to eat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2008

Chili's is one of my favorites in Baytown. I get the chicken crispers and think it is one of my favorite meals. The tempora batter makes all the difference. I only gave it a 4 because my wife thinks it is too noisy. I guess when you combine a rest. with a bar that is what happens. My wife got the old timer hamburger and she is always pleased. The quality of the hamburgers is always high. Our waitress was very pleasant and the service was good.

baytown Tx.
“Not A Bad Place To Stop And Eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2008

My Name isZefrey,the one in BaytownTx. is not a bad
place to stop and eat,its just off I-10 and parking at mall.
It can be veary busy this can get hectic price
you pay for good food.
The one in review for safety,is in Lousiana.