“Fun place and good food......”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #3 of 179 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Husband and I went there around 5pm and had no wait for a table. Our server was very good. I had a steak and husband had ribs. The food was wonderful. Fun place but a few people would think the music is just a little loud. We did not because that is just part of being a Texas roadhouse.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

You always know what to expect, good food and at a good value with a friendly staff. We ate here on our way to Houston, not our first time at a TR, but you always know what to expect and when traveling its nice to not worry about 1 aspect of your trip. This is it!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I always enjoy eatting here. However, I have a hard time not filling up on the great warm bread that they bring to the table. The early bird special is a good bargin and lots of food for the $$$$.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I had the grilled shrimp entree and ordered two sides of their mixed vegetable which was broccoli and carrots. The food was all very good, but the plate was covered in their melted better sauce! You get a good bit of food for the money though.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great food,great service,awesome drinks.
Wow,what a fun place to dine and have a few cocktails.
Looking forward to my next visit.