“Hidden jewel family owned restuarant”

Tuscany Italian Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 173 Restaurants in Baytown
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Tuscany Italian Restaurant is a family friendly establishment located in Baytown, Texas. Our philosophy is focused on authentic food, friendly service and fresh ingredients. We are known for our comfortable family-like atmosphere and hospitality. We always strive to provide all our customers with the best possible service every single visit. Come check us out!
Anahuac, Texas
“Hidden jewel family owned restuarant”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had seen Tuscany from the freeway, never stopped, but one day recently wanting to try something different we dropped in. It's an older building, but very clean. Service was super, and quick. This Italian establishment was a real surprise, food-wise. Everything is homemade, from calzones to pasta, and their marinara is some of the best I've eaten.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jwaldrop

Houston, Texas
“It's not bad, but there are better choices”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

The place is kinda run down. They start you out with some type of begal roll and no dipping sauce or butter.
Wife ordered the chicken Parmesan and the chicken was old and chewey. Daughter ordered a cheese and black olive pizza and said the other place we get a large for $5 is better.
I ordered the combo that had lasagne, ziti and manacoti. It was piping hot and the flavor was ok.
I don't think we will be going back or recommend the place.

1 Thank Patrick Z
Louisiana
“Impressed”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was impressed by this place because it looks pretty shabby on the outside, but wow, the food is very good. I had the spaghetti which was good and the pizza is excellent! The cheese is awesome! Even though I received the wrong order, the manager was quick to fix it, and through in some extras.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank bayougirl68
Houston
“SO DELICIOUS!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I ate there last night -- so fabulous.

We split the cheese pizza with Caesar salad .... pizza was so yummy ...

Wish we had a Tuscany's near us -- look forward to returning there!!

• Visited May 2014
Pennsylvania
“Enjoyable First Visit”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We met friends for dinner - our first time dining at Tuscany. My husband thoroughly enjoyed the soup & Linguine with Red Clam Sauce (one of the best he's ever had). I had the Philadelphia Cheesesteak Sandwich which was ok but the taste was different than a true Philly Cheesesteak. Our waitress was very nice.

Visited March 2014